Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

would you be her friend again ? LONG...

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 3:08 AM
  • 13 Replies

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost 6 years & after only 3 months we got pregnant & since we were young (16&18) & didn't know eachother very well it was a little rocky & has been alot ever since just for the fact that we never got the chance to get to know ourselves, let alone get to know eachother before we had a baby & now 6 years later, we are still learning & fighting along the way. well, i took his virginity, he was 18 & has never been with any other girls & has always been a little nervous that i would cheat (maybe he thought girls with more experience in sex & relationships get bored easy & cheat ?) idk, but either way, we were going thru a rough patch about 4 months after my daughter was born & my good friend from middle school started dating my neighbor & one day when i was working, he kicked her out & she had no where to go, so i said "oh well im on my way to work, but you can stay here & just get a shower, borrow some clothes & take a nap while im gone" so a couple months went by & i find out that ever since that day, my b/f & her had been texting back & forth & ide keep thinking they'd stopped & then i kept finding out they hadn't so after the 4th time finding out there STILL talking back & forth, my heart was just shattered, i was exhausted, paranoid constantly & finally just said F' this ! & we broke up for a while, in those maybe 6 months i started dating someone new for a few weeks. then my boyfriend & i got back together & i found out in that time my friend & him had sex a few times ! it crushed me b/c i never thought he'd do that, i meen i DID take his virginity & he is very calm shy guy not really into being a "player" or chasing girls, hes pretty into the family life & was extremely upset when we broke up & i had NEVER been betrayed like this, by my good friend & father of my child & to KEEP doing this to me, killed me more... anyway, LONG story short, she's back with my neighbor, has a baby of her own (by a different guy) & i'm trying my HARDEST to get over it, i mean it's been since 2009. but i havent seen her since then & now i have to see her EVERYDAY !... idk, what would you ladies feel/do ?

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lala06
by Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 3:21 AM
I wouldn't talk to her again she over stepped friend boundaries. If you have to see her everyday don't be a bitch but I wouldn't go out of my way for her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZoeyMariah.
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 3:53 AM

yeah, i tried at first b/c everyone made me feel ridiculous for stl being mad & plus my boyfriend hangs out with her boyfriend (my neighbor) & since their newly dating, their attached at the hip... but the other day when they were over i thought i heard them wispering while i was upstairs putting my daughter to bed & her b/f was in the bathroom... i ran downstairs like a nutcase ! the girl (heather) totally freaked out (shes always been scared of me since the issue happened) but i realized it was trevor (her b/f) talking on the cell from the bathroom to her downstairs ! (can you say crazy! who does that) LOL i didn't even feel bad b/c i was so pissed... but i recently apologized for freaking out BUT i told her that i would prefer her not to come in my house anymore b/c i'm not comfortable with it & the littlest thing can trigger me to feel angry & i hated being in that place then  (angry & paranoid) & i shouldn't have to feel that way again, especially in my own house. ya know?

TessaRae01
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I would not get close to her again. I would drop the title of her being a friend. Friends don't do that. Be civil, because you have too. But I would never be her friend again.

Lisa_7777
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:19 PM

you went out and got a new guy right?? well that probley crushed him too so thats probley why he went out with your friend to get back at you for leaving and going out with another guy.!!

but to the point i wouldnt be her friend i mean i wouldnt even have anything to do with her.. if shes your neibour well a friendly hi and bye would be good i spose.

goodluck.

-KC-
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:40 PM
She already disrespected you once. Just because shes your friend doesnt mean she can be all buddy buddy with your BD. Dont be her friend...Get more friends or something. F**k her ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 7:00 PM

i'd think she was a piece of shit because she is and i'd keep my distance.

remaining_me
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM

she definitely wouldn't be welcome in my house.

Quoting ZoeyMariah.:

yeah, i tried at first b/c everyone made me feel ridiculous for stl being mad & plus my boyfriend hangs out with her boyfriend (my neighbor) & since their newly dating, their attached at the hip... but the other day when they were over i thought i heard them wispering while i was upstairs putting my daughter to bed & her b/f was in the bathroom... i ran downstairs like a nutcase ! the girl (heather) totally freaked out (shes always been scared of me since the issue happened) but i realized it was trevor (her b/f) talking on the cell from the bathroom to her downstairs ! (can you say crazy! who does that) LOL i didn't even feel bad b/c i was so pissed... but i recently apologized for freaking out BUT i told her that i would prefer her not to come in my house anymore b/c i'm not comfortable with it & the littlest thing can trigger me to feel angry & i hated being in that place then  (angry & paranoid) & i shouldn't have to feel that way again, especially in my own house. ya know?

newmommytobe.
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I'm sorry that happened to you. I once had a friend like that. But honestly you can't be a doormat for every person in your life. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that you are a doormat or anything like one, but to her, if you forgive her or be civil with her again, she'll probably think that it'd be okay to do again, if a time like that came up again. You gotta be strong for your daughter and for yourself. (: I would kindly keep my distance and make her understand what she did was not okay and your relantionship with your boyfriend, is your relantionship, not hers. Keep your head up girl and find some better friends with more respect for you! Good luck(:

CafeMom Tickers
ZoeyMariah.
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

huh?

we were together for years, had a baby... i went to work & let her stay at my house b/c her bf kicked her out well that day they started talking & were talking for 4 months behind my back... i found out 4 different times he was talking to her so i broke up with him... we broke up for 6 months & in that time... he fucked her. & in that time, i was single for 4 months & dated someone for like 2 weeks... never had sex with him. then my brent & i got back together a month later. & never spoke of it & not shes living next door.

Quoting Lisa_7777:

you went out and got a new guy right?? well that probley crushed him too so thats probley why he went out with your friend to get back at you for leaving and going out with another guy.!!

but to the point i wouldnt be her friend i mean i wouldnt even have anything to do with her.. if shes your neibour well a friendly hi and bye would be good i spose.

goodluck.

ZoeyMariah.
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 12:40 AM

thank you & i agree. i guess it was more of seeing if my feelings towards not wanting to be her friend was understandable & thats why i posted this to see what other women would do. i def. don't consider her a friend & she knows that... trust me ! LOL but since she lives next door & in my neighborhood (which are townhomes- our houses are connected) we always see eachother & it REALLY bothers me b/c this is how everything started the first time & i dont want to be a bitch, but i dont want her to take any kindness i show her for a weakness. it's just a wierd spot to be in. LOL.

Quoting newmommytobe.:

I'm sorry that happened to you. I once had a friend like that. But honestly you can't be a doormat for every person in your life. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that you are a doormat or anything like one, but to her, if you forgive her or be civil with her again, she'll probably think that it'd be okay to do again, if a time like that came up again. You gotta be strong for your daughter and for yourself. (: I would kindly keep my distance and make her understand what she did was not okay and your relantionship with your boyfriend, is your relantionship, not hers. Keep your head up girl and find some better friends with more respect for you! Good luck(:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN