Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Why no sex?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM
  • 33 Replies
2 moms liked this

I read these post and see women talking about how they never have sex.  Why is that?  Is it him, you, the kids?  My hubby and I have sex everyday and I see women say they haven't had sex in months!!  I'm just curious if there is a certain reason.confused

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyoftwins28
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha I.know right I don't see the reason for no sex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Im married so yea we have sex lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waterlily89
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:38 PM
My Dr said I need to be on pelvic rest ugh its killing me we went from having sex 3x a day and now ZERO its literally getting to me been 3wks ugh!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhmomma
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:38 PM
I'm a single mom lol I could go out and get laid if I wanted, but atm sex is not a priority.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rawzle
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:39 PM

OUCH. Cold turkey D:

Quoting waterlily89:

My Dr said I need to be on pelvic rest ugh its killing me we went from having sex 3x a day and now ZERO its literally getting to me been 3wks ugh!!!!

waterlily89
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Yes and its driving me insane he talks in his sleep and he will be having dreams of us having sex and it wakes me up feeling so miserable lol I mean I dream too but I dnt tlk in my sleep :-p

Quoting rawzle:

OUCH. Cold turkey D:

Quoting waterlily89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edithch
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:44 PM
2 moms liked this
We use to have sex every day even up to three times a day. But you start to have problems and sometimes they do things and you dont trust them. So its hard to be with someone if you have an idea that they are doing something or are thinking of doing something behind your back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rawzle
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM

lol! "jeez! atleast keep it to yourself!"

Quoting waterlily89:

Yes and its driving me insane he talks in his sleep and he will be having dreams of us having sex and it wakes me up feeling so miserable lol I mean I dream too but I dnt tlk in my sleep :-p

Quoting rawzle:

OUCH. Cold turkey D:

Quoting waterlily89:

CowgirlMama0508
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM
My husband is only home half the year (2 weeks a month) so the other 2 weeks he is home, it's at least once a day if not twice lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waterlily89
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Lol tmi sorry

Quoting rawzle:

lol! "jeez! atleast keep it to yourself!"

Quoting waterlily89:

Quoting rawzle:

OUCH. Cold turkey D:

Quoting waterlily89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)