Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shower :) PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:27 AM
  • 10 Replies

We had the baby shower today, She got a lot of nice things!! Here are some Pictures :)

Pack N Play/ Bassinet Daddy got her

Travel System

I drew this cake and it looks almost identical to what i drew, I was sooo happy!

His Belly Is Bigger lol (he had a balloon under his shirt)

I was saying no bunny ears lol

My Grandma

My grandma again

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
valeriesmom1112
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Congrats :) Im going to a baby shower on saturday and I cant wait! I love buying baby items :) My daughter is 5 months and every time we go somewhere I just want to buy her more clothes :)

Do you need much more items? After my baby shower, we just had to get a few more things.

.Angelica.
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

cute. looks like you had fun!

remaining_me
by Kay on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:28 PM

thats awesome! always nice to check stuff off your list of needs. and looks like you had fun. =]

remaining_me
by Kay on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM

love your cake btw!

HizzPrincess
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM

We still have to get a diaper bag, diapers, wipes, Rash cream, Powder, a swing, Basically everything. All we have for her is clothes(barely any newborn or 0-3) Stroller and Carseat, Playpen/Bassinet, Baby Wash and shampoo, wash cloths, the nose asperator, medicine dropper, Rattles, 1 toy, brush and comb, pacifiers, a couple blankets,a teething ring, headbands, and a bouncer. So whatever i didnt mention i still have to get, we had almost nothing for her before the baby shower.

Quoting valeriesmom1112:

Congrats :) Im going to a baby shower on saturday and I cant wait! I love buying baby items :) My daughter is 5 months and every time we go somewhere I just want to buy her more clothes :)

Do you need much more items? After my baby shower, we just had to get a few more things.

HizzPrincess
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Thanks, we did! Only 6 people showed up but we made due with what we had, sucks because we were expecting 25+ people so we went and spent $400 on everything for the baby shower and had no use for most of it. Lets just say we have food for the next two months lol

Quoting .Angelica.:

cute. looks like you had fun!

HizzPrincess
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Yes it is :) Which reminds me i have a list around here somewhere with my needs for her on it, I have to mark off some things that I recieved

Quoting remaining_me:

thats awesome! always nice to check stuff off your list of needs. and looks like you had fun. =]

HizzPrincess
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Thankyou!!!

Quoting remaining_me:

love your cake btw!

BeachMama05
by Jamie on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Aww yay!! I love baby showers!! Thanks for sharing and you look GREAT ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HizzPrincess
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks mama

Quoting BeachMama05:

Aww yay!! I love baby showers!! Thanks for sharing and you look GREAT ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)