Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant clean cuz i start feeling sick...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM
  • 13 Replies
Its so weird...

I found out Friday that I am pregnant. I already knew because I went from having my period twice a month to none and I kept getting that bubbly feeling in my belly when id lay down for bed..
So since Friday I have been trying to clean but as soon as I do I start feeling nausous.. its so weird! And its driving me nuts cuz I HAVE to clean.. it serious looks like a tornado went threw my apt. :-[
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisBabyGirl0312
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Last Febuary when I found out I was pregnant, I couldn't do anything with out getting sick. I was out of school the whole month of Febuary. I couldn't even go to the bathroom to just pee, without getting sick. I hope it doesn't last as long as mine did for you! Good luck momma & congrats on your pregnancy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nessac1987
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Thank you :-) ... Oh no I cannot afford to be that sick.. I just got promoted and it would diff suck if I got that sick.. I'm getting heartburn now :-( man this really suck. Its my 3rd pregnancy and boy do I wish it was easy as my first :-\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Young_Hot_Mamma
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I hear ya, this is my fourth pregnancy and each one of my pregnancies have just gotten worse and worse, this one though is by far the worst pregnancy ever and I am only 11 weeks!! I have acne all over my face, neck, shoulders, chest, and back, my back is constantly aching, I was sooooo sick the first few weeks (which never happens when I am pregnant) and my pelvic bone pain and popping started happening the week before I got a positive pregnancy test at 3 weeks 5 days (along with all my other symptoms, and my last 3 pregnancies I didn't find out til I was 8 weeks along and had no symptoms) heartburn is crazy, headaches are insane, I am so tired all day every day. My first pregnancy was a piece of cake oh my goodness, everything about that pregnancy was perfect lol. But theres probably something wrong with me because no matter how much I complain I still love being pregnant! Hubby is nice and cleans for me and if hes not around to help then my little helpers help me :) it should get better soon, but then as we get bigger its still hard to clean. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

.Angelica.
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:38 PM

do you have an so around who can help?

nessac1987
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM
No my df is gone during the week and when he's home we are both too tired to do anything.. so I just clean lil by lil.. but yesterday I cleaned evrything so I felt nasty...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nessac1987
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM
My ds (almost3) helps me a lil bit but only with his toy and picking up the trash.. and sweeping lol but he makes more of a mess than anything.. he's too cute though :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM

congrats on the pregnancy I hope you don't have morning sickness aka all day sickness for as long as I had it lol I miss being preg (dd is only 6 wks old) but i don't miss puking all the time thats for sure

nessac1987
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Thank you :-)
Unfort.. I already have a feeling that this one is not going to be a good pregnancy :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

HizzPrincess
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I felt that way my 2nd pregnancy, I just pushed myself to get things done and threw up all day long, all 37 weeks, this time around i only had 2 weeks of MS and have moved 3 times in less than a month so im constantly cleaning!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)