Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I dont want my fiance to leave me???

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 10 Replies
We been together for 3+ years we have a beautiful boy together and are expecting baby #2 but lately ive been accusing him of cheating on me and today we got into a huge argument.....he left to go to his friends so an hour passed by and i text him asking him where he is and he said ( im waiting for my friend to get home so i instantly think hes with his friends wife so long story short i accused him of being with her so when he got home he said if i do it agaon he'll leave me......im scared he will i love him so much uh what do i do?
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
feliciasmith
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:05 PM
He sounds like a douche, sorry sweetie :( but if he loved you and wanted your trust he wouldve stayed and talked to you not let then told you he'd leave you if you tell him you're concerns
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmartinez
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
You need to trust him. Has he ever cheated on you or given you reason to believe he would cheat on you?
Stop being insecure! (no offense!)
If you're accusing him of something he definitely isn't doing, you both need to sit down and figure out why you don't trust him. If you're sure he is cheating, you need to evaluate why you're with him.
Hope things get better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GracelynJoysMom
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:21 PM
I agree with this. Good luck !!!

Quoting lizmartinez:

You need to trust him. Has he ever cheated on you or given you reason to believe he would cheat on you?

If you're accusing him of something he definitely isn't doing, you both need to sit down and figure out why you don't trust him. If you're sure he is cheating, you need to evaluate why you're with him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rooftopwishes
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:22 PM

:/ Im sowwwy. But, the best advice I can give as to being in a slightly similar situation is stop for a second and think. You may be way more emotional now that youre pregnant again and already have a kid and being a mother does hold alot of responsibility and it can drive you to insanity at such an early age. But sit and talk with him, DONT GET MAD worst mistake, if he gets mad let him but you do have to think about the babies and if youre always accusing him it may cause alot of confusion for them. You can try and say hey babe im feeling beyond insecure I would really enjoy it if most of your attention went to me and the babies until I can get emotionally stable. And honestly if he cant understand you should probably give your relationship a break and let him come running back. And if he doesnt Fck It<3

JudesAwsomeMom
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Quoting feliciasmith:

He sounds like a douche, sorry sweetie :( but if he loved you and wanted your trust he wouldve stayed and talked to you not let then told you he'd leave you if you tell him you're concerns
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unspecified42
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I'm thinking we aren't getting the fully story here. You obviously already don't trust him, so the relationship must not be great to begin with. Then you add on your insecurities and the incredibly immature way you chose to deal with them and his incredibly immature way he chose to respond. 

I don't know what you do about that since it's very hard to force people to grow up. A good start would be sitting down and talking about why you don't trust him and why you both responded to poorly, I suppose.

BeachMama05
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM

talk to him

bamababe1975
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Hi! Try to relax and trust that he loves you and wants to be with you. Have faith that he's not betraying you when he's visiting with friends. Don't let your insecurities take over and ruin what you have. (((HUGS)))

sheenabby09
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:49 PM
This. Good luck.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

I agree with this. Good luck !!!

Quoting lizmartinez:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM
I know this isn't reassuring, but my bf acted the same way..and he was cheating. You have to figure out if that's your gut instinct or hormones?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)