Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

a little TMI, but I'm so hurt.

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:42 AM
  • 37 Replies

So, me and my boyfriend don't have the best of relationships, but we love each other and keep trying to work it out. Although I love him for sticking around through it all I'm starting to feel like his efforts aren't sincere. I don't know if it's just all these emotions and hormones that are making me emotional, but he always makes me cry. He's constantly accusing me of being unfaithful, which I've never been to him; if he notices something different going on with my vagina instead of taking into consideration that I'm pregnant with his child he asks me if I have an STD. He also constantly always makes side comments (to everyone) about his doubts that the baby is his. I feel likehe just thinks I'm some kind of slut going around sleeping with every guy with a boner or something.

Besides his constant accusations of his suspected infedelity, everytime something is wrong with the baby or I have a little pain or anything he blames me. He tells me this is your fault Rockie if you didnt ... or if you would just... than these problems wouldnt be happening, do you want to kill your baby? And this just breaks my heart and I don't know what to do :/ He isn't around me long enough to vouche for myactions are anything and I try so hard to stay healthy and eat right for my baby. I used to eat once a day and not drink water, now all I do is drink water and eat every two hours like the doctors suggested. So, I his acccusations make me feel like I'm going to be a shitty mother, I already have doubts of my capability to raise a child on my own and he makes me feel like I'm just going to fail in the motherhood department. I cry all the time due to his words and actions and even try to tell him when he's hurting my feeling, but he just apologizes and does it again another day leaving me sad and hopeless again.

Last, but not least our relationship is an everlasting secret on his end. None of his family, friends, associates know about our relationship, let alone know that I am carrying his child. I feel like I'm some kind of side line hoe or something. When he goes to family events or outings he takes his ex, whom his whole family knows and loves. I feel like everything would just be great if she was carrying his baby instead. I told him I wanted to meet his momand he said ok... I've yet to even speak to the lady. He's going to be upset, but when the baby is here I'm not going to want his famil  around my child, I dont know them in any way and couldn't possibly see them excepting a child from a women hey didn't even know existed... Idk I guess I just needed to vent, but the pain is so deep everytime I think of my baby all these thoughts start flowing, I can't even be happy about my pregnancy. I just spenf the whole time crying...

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
breezymomma92
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Soo s
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
breezymomma92
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Soo sorry momma. Id leave him in a heartbeat, doesnt seem to me ehe reallly loves you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angel.Smitty
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM
You & your baby deserve so much better! If it was me, I would leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lala06
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM
I'm sorry .. if his family doesn't know you and your a secret to them then yes you need to leave I know from experience it will never change
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCaram
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Are you sure his "ex" is actually an ex and not a gf or something
Mrs.Frye22710
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:53 AM
u should just leave him if hes like that to u and doubts ur baby how is he gonna treat her? Not very nicely. He is not worth it hunny u need to put u and ur baby 1st. Ditch the duche bag ur worth more and better than that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edithch
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:53 AM
What are you doing to your self sweety.? Some of this sounds like what i had with my babys dad. He would hide me from his friends not his fam. I had his sister call me by his xs name i had his uncles ask him why he was with me if his ex was prettier. He would call me names kick me out of his house when he didnt want me around. Thats not love im still trying to deal with him we are on and off. But im starting to see thing. Like thats not love on his end. He always comes back crying but never stops looking for womans attention never goes out with me. It gets to a poin when you have to ask is this what i want? To feel shity all my life. So dont tell your self you cant be a good mom. You might even be a better mom with out him. I find myself being a better mom when my babies dad is gone im not in pain or sad.. a happy mom= a happy baby. Love you more then you love him. Love that baby more then you do him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CowgirlMama0508
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:59 AM
First, there's no way in HELL I would stay with someone that keeps our relationship a secret. And he takes his EX to family functions??? Girl, that's not even close to being right. I'm sure you love this BOY, I wouldn't even give him the credit of being a man, but it's time to move on. It'll never change. The man you love shouldn't be talking to you that way. Or making you cry everytime you turn around. Im sorry your going thru this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM
3 moms liked this
I think you hit it on the head. you are the sideline, and his ex is not an ex. if i were in your shoes, i would tell hint to fuck off until he could grow up and then take the rest of the pregnancy to prepare for motherhood. educate yourself, continue to eat well, line up a job for after the baby if needed etc...Dont doubt your abilities. you will make an awesome mom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shygirl951
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I really love him and really want us to be a happy family, he used to be the sweetest most understanding guy and i dont know what happened, I really want to work it out, but I dont want to be sad all the time... idk I'm so torn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)