Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dd1 bio dad is not compromising at all!!! *piog

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM
  • 6 Replies

i made a post saying BF thinks he should only have to pay $200 a month in CS from the $354 he pays now. Well since i went back to work this week i texted him and told him that I would agree to him lowering his CS. Only on one condition since i didnt want his money anyway... I told him i didnt care what his CS went too, but as long as he paid for DD1s gymnastics class which is $70 a month + $30 a year for registration, and ATLEAST $100 a month towards her preschooling because she can start public kindergarten next fall. He said NO because its not fair he is having to pay for ALL of her gymnastics and that it should be 50/50.

EVEN AFTER I EXPLAINED to him that i am NOT asking for him to pay his 90% of her medical bills(which it states in our CO). Because im paying for that plus half of her schooling. He didnt care, he said it was unfair and that he was not going to agree to that because she is both of our daughter. I really give up on this situation because when i think im compromising with him he changes his mind. If you ladies could think of a solution i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bigmama423
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Sorry I can't help, but good luck!! I hope you get some good advice and come to an agreement with your baby's daddy! 

AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:19 AM

It seems to me like since he is unwilling to come up with a compromise, you should see a court mediator. My mom had to do this with my dad, and it really helped!

MommyOfOne2710
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I think you should just leave the CS as it is, especially if he can't make a compromise to pay a lot less.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by Jamie on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Quoting MommyOfOne2710:

I think you should just leave the CS as it is, especially if he can't make a compromise to pay a lot less.

zebbyzebby06
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM
If he aibt gonna comprOmise tell hin to pay full then. If hedont he will owe back cs his whole life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinklove22
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM
agreed

Quoting MommyOfOne2710:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)