Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Saved up enough child support...should i get a new appt??

I have a lovely little family of me and by twins (: BUTTTT their dad is an a$$hole and walked away from me when I was 21 weeks along. I get food stamps and help from the state since Im a single mom. My parents and his parents give me about $300 a week combined, which goes to daycare. My Paychecks go to supplies for me and the babies as well as the state checks monthly. Their father has to pay 800 in CS per month!. After paying off the NICU we are debt free bc the state helped pay for the cost of the NICU hospital bill and everything. Sweet right? I know. Now that I saved money from 2 months, im up to 1600 about. I really want to upgrade into a bigger place, without the help of the state. I want to be as independent as possible. Should I go for it? House or appt? Oh And im renting only right now, no buying (obvii)

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Replies (31-34):
megandcailey08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Yea and you can shut Your mouth. If I wanna say that I wish my bills and rent got paid I will. This is why there are so many teen mothers. Because state aid is so easy to use and readily available for whatever stupid girl decides to open her legs and get knocked up.! I didn't bash her situation at all. I think it's great she wants to do better for her babies. I never once sai anything negative about her or her situation. So u can go screw yourself.

Quoting onekidmom:

Quoting megandcailey08:

I wasn't being rude. It really does sound pretty cushy! I pay out over $4000 a month in bills and the state pays her. Although I'd take my house that we own over a state aid apartment any day.

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

No need to be rude. She IS working... Once she finishes high school she will be able to work more or get a better job and soon be off of assistance. In some circumstances it takes time. That is what those government programs are for. Geez

Quoting megandcailey08:

Guess I should dump my fiancé and live off the state. Sounds like a pretty good deal

Sometimes people need help not everyone is trying to suck the system dry.  You presume to know the situation this women is in without having walked a mile in her shoes. This site is for giving advice your petty sarcastic opinions can be kept to yourself

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyoftwins126
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Im not one of those girls who open her legs. I was abused and raped. and too scared to say anything about it. so as far as everyone knows we had sex. thanks

Quoting megandcailey08:

Yea and you can shut Your mouth. If I wanna say that I wish my bills and rent got paid I will. This is why there are so many teen mothers. Because state aid is so easy to use and readily available for whatever stupid girl decides to open her legs and get knocked up.! I didn't bash her situation at all. I think it's great she wants to do better for her babies. I never once sai anything negative about her or her situation. So u can go screw yourself.

Quoting onekidmom:

Quoting megandcailey08:

I wasn't being rude. It really does sound pretty cushy! I pay out over $4000 a month in bills and the state pays her. Although I'd take my house that we own over a state aid apartment any day.

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

No need to be rude. She IS working... Once she finishes high school she will be able to work more or get a better job and soon be off of assistance. In some circumstances it takes time. That is what those government programs are for. Geez

Quoting megandcailey08:

Guess I should dump my fiancé and live off the state. Sounds like a pretty good deal

Sometimes people need help not everyone is trying to suck the system dry.  You presume to know the situation this women is in without having walked a mile in her shoes. This site is for giving advice your petty sarcastic opinions can be kept to yourself

AFWifeNMommy04
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM

OP is a liar and a fake! She is using other peoples photos of children, changing the names and then claiming they are her own!
The photos that were on her page and her profile photo are of twin boys who were born to a woman that had IVF in order to get pregnant. OP needs some serious help!

http://olsontwins.wordpress.com/background/ - This is the link to the real family. Not OP who claims she was raped and had the twins in her photos.

Christygrl
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:15 PM

My own personal rule for myself is that I save up the deposit and five months rent before I move. :) But if you feel that's a stable and comfortable amount it's your call.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)