Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Who on here watches teen mom or teen mom 2? lol theyre my not so secret addictions

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:47 AM
Replies (41-50):
Alexx88
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:28 AM

teen mom and teen mom 2 are like the after shows for 16 and pregnant haha they like follow the girls from 16 and pregnant until the babies are like 3 or 4. its really interesting cuz you get to see the wholee experience

Quoting chloesmommy777:

I admit to watching "16 and Pregnant," (I've never heard of the ones mentioned in your post...) It's like watching a car wreck: you don't want to watch, but you want to see it get better... ya know? That's my take on things of such a nature.

Maddymouse
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Me! I love that show, it's nice to see im not the only one who faces certain conflicts :)
Christygrl
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Teen mom. Ya. I don't really like teen mom 2

chloesmommy777
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to check it out... :) I've always wondered what would happen "next."

Quoting Alexx88:

teen mom and teen mom 2 are like the after shows for 16 and pregnant haha they like follow the girls from 16 and pregnant until the babies are like 3 or 4. its really interesting cuz you get to see the wholee experience

Quoting chloesmommy777:

I admit to watching "16 and Pregnant," (I've never heard of the ones mentioned in your post...) It's like watching a car wreck: you don't want to watch, but you want to see it get better... ya know? That's my take on things of such a nature.

littleinsect
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:53 PM
I've been watching the new season of teen mom. I like maci but I hate amber so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krusesbaby
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:54 PM
I do but only cuz I know farrah I am not so into tm2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alexx88
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:13 AM
1 mom liked this

i knoww me too! i like watch all the seasons on mtv.com haha

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to check it out... :) I've always wondered what would happen "next."

Quoting Alexx88:

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Alexx88
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:14 AM

wait like know her in real life? lol

Quoting krusesbaby:

I do but only cuz I know farrah I am not so into tm2

krusesbaby
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 2:06 PM

yes she is (well at least when i knew her) a complete dope, so self involved and i have reason to believe bulemic   for example, one day at work (panera) she was asking everyone to work for her so she could go with some friends or something and we were all like no cover your own shift weve been here since open, so she went on break and ate a big lunch then to the bathroom and back to work, her dad comes in and asks everyone why they cant cover farahhas shift like really/?! your sending your dad to cover you? everyone still said no, so she goes in back and stands over a trashcan and throws up just like that, except after that big meal and bathroom break nothing but some juice she was drinking came up, i wish i didnt walk in the back as she was doing it. needless to say she got to go home. also, my friend that worked with us had to do a paper on the difference in times on which davinci panted the last supper and when it happened and she said "you mean he wasnt there?" we were like "serously?" she said "well you have to see something to paint it" i was like "so you couldnt draw me a flower rite now without looking at one" she said "nope" i had to walk away...and laugh

isabellabeks
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 2:09 PM

yes omg i thought i was the only one well atleast where im from lol 

nd i thinlk almost all moms watch it or get into it wen we become moms  huh? 

but some moms really teach us to learn from their mistakes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)