Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Period today???? But haven't have any usual PMS symptoms for me

Posted by   + Show Post

My period is supposed to arrive today, but i have had none of my usual pms  which is cramping, bloating, crankiness. Instead i've been experiencing nausia, headaches, huge mood swings like night and day, increase in acene, tender boobs, sleeping ALL the time, and really really bad cravings. Pregnant? I have NO MONEY at all for a pregnancy not even a $.99 test. So telling me to test isn't an option

We are just letting a pregnancy happen since we had a misccariage 2 months ago.We are both extremely fertile as we are learning. 

Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:15 AM
Replies (11-14):
megandcailey08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 3:45 PM
It's not rude to state that people who plan kids should e able to afford a pregnancy test. After I pay all my bills I could def afford to go buy a pregnancy test. I just think if money is that tight another baby probably isn't smart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Ok whatever you say..

USMC1903
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 5:10 PM

It's only this tight at this point in time. This has never happened to us before. Usually we have about $300 left in fun money after bills every month, but this month we paid off his car completely and i bought a new one, ontop of having both of our cars fixed, rent, phone, cable, interenet, food, gas, and everything else needed. 

megandcailey08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 5:27 PM
I understand how military living can be. They do not pay you guys enough for the sacrifices you make.

Quoting USMC1903:

It's only this tight at this point in time. This has never happened to us before. Usually we have about $300 left in fun money after bills every month, but this month we paid off his car completely and i bought a new one, ontop of having both of our cars fixed, rent, phone, cable, interenet, food, gas, and everything else needed. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN