Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Baby daddy is one hell of a confused guy

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:22 AM
  • 29 Replies
So me and BD was talking yesterday well texting and I had sent him pictures of my dd I told him I didn't care if he put them up but I also told him that it's ashame that he chose to live that life without responsibility then to be there for his daughter he then says well I told you I wanted to be there yea that's right you TOLD me meaning you never acted upon those words you just always said things to make it sound good so anyway we talk about my DD and how I feel about him not helping and the reason why I'm even putting him on child support one he told me to do it two he wasn't helping not one bit so I told him I don't like to be taken as a joke then he changed subject asking why won't I tell him that I still love him like are you serious the thing that didnt get to me was the the question but how before he would tell me all I talk about is myself which was highly untrue so he asked me that and I told him look I can't force myself to feel a certain way that's just not how I feel I'm not you I'm not gonna say I love you and not mean it and when I meant by I'm not him the first three months when he would tell me he loved me he said it wasn't true which broke my heart cause he felt as though since he didn't love me at the time it was ok to talk to other females that was his comeback anyway I told him that and that yea I was in love with him at one point head over heals for him but then I said you changed no more like showed me who you really are and I can't remember what I said after but then he says to me well I thought you was never gonna grow up like huh are you serious like I honestly think this boy is stupid but anyway I was just like instead of you thinking whether I was gonna grow up or not you should've thought about that about yourself cause he still acts childish and for him to say that was just like wow that's the best you can come up with anyway He asked me do I still love him after already telling him that I can't feel a certain emotion that just isn't there and then I told him for someone who says I only talk about myself and not Aubrey look who keeps changing subjects about us I told him I've accepted that there will never be an us cause he has to many females and puts everyone before us but then heres the good part after maybe a week ago I was just telling him that he would never take me or Aubrey out that all he did was invite me over to his house and then he would barely spend time with her she would just fall asleep and we end up well yea doing it this is what I told him last week so then yesterday out of no we're he said you should come over my house like are you serious no I told him that's not a good idea and there you go asking me to come over your house instead of saying I wanna take yaw somewere like why not take us out he must be ashamed of me and then he says it's to hot now days to be going out please come over I just wanna talk and see my daughter I told him your out EVERYDAY like he's such a liar now it's to hot to go out like who are you trying to fool I don't get it this guy when I say he's never home he is never home but anyway with that said I just don't know what to think about him maybe he just wanted to play nice so i can drop the cs BD is not to be trusted he really isn't and what gets me the most is that he continues to lie about things im already aware of or things that he's lied about before and still continues to lie about like I know him to well now but not well enough to what goes on in that head of his but I guess he thought I'd always take him back whenever we got into an argument or that I'd always except the bs he put me threw constantly and that since I'm his baby mother that he would always have me so I had to change that for him I had to show him I'm not gonna wanna be with you just cause you know you've done wrong and think thats the only answer to work things out with me I'm not gonna accept that bs you put me threw I just had to show him I'm not that same person you walked all over because like he once said love is only but so strong and can handle but so much for that reason being I will not go to his house I will not be in a room with him alone if he wants to talk I want to do it as an outing as a family which is why I asked him if he wanted to come with us to the monument for fourth of July first he said yes then I told him ok please don't make plans that day then he says but I might be working that day so I don't know I'll see if I can like wtf I just kept my calm and said ok as long as you telling me ahead of time then he says I'm mad you wanna go out like you didn't put me on cs and like everything's cool I said please can you just make that one day about Aubrey like thats probably why he doesnt want us going out in public but it's ok for us to go to his house well that's what I'm dealing with 
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tea4Tas
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Puncuation is your friend.  I will read the longest posts-but I was completely unable to do that with yours because there is NO PUNCUATION.

But I did catch some of it.  You aren't a family, Why would you go out as a family?  He has the right to see his child. Drop her off, go shopping-out to eat whatever, and then come back and pick her up. How easy is that?

sherriewlk
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I ran out of breath reading this in my head. You should really use periods.
But, maybe you should just stop talking to him. You can't force him to see your child. If you must talk, only talk when it's about your child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tea4Tas
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Go to the library and get a copy of he's just not that into you. And read it. Stop chasing an asshole who knocked you up.

Lynnster327
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Um I hate getting told abou putting periods and punctuations on my writing if you can't stop in your head from reading then that's your problem and if you read it right he says he wanted to be a family and he can't take my daughter out alone cause he doesn't even know how to change a diaper smh answered ur ??? Miss
Lynnster327
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM
No ones chasing him once again like that lady before you if you read it it was HIM who kept changing subject when I would talk about our daughter not me I don't have feelings for the guy and don't ever see myself with him wow do you guys just read what you want
Lynnster327
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:40 AM
OH MY GOODNESS are you serious what sense do you make you ran out of breath from reading it in your HEAD why are you commenting about periods this isn't school you read it you comment not tell me to put periods at an end of a sentence wtf are you my teacher now
Lynnster327
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Ok I'm not gonna say this again just because it does not have periods it is not hard to read and he doesn't know how to change a diaper cause he doesn't want to learn I can't be going over his house he lives far and no one has money for that he has a car and be any come over my house cause my family won't accept that I have to respect that cause they pay bills I don't I don't wanna be with him I'm just saying how he changes up his mind I don't like him I don't love him and all I want is for him to be there for his daughter but he's always busy sheesh you guys are a headache
sherriewlk
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
declansMommy11
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

i am sorry it was a little hard to read i only got about 7 lines in.....Please use puncuation and split it into paragraphs thanks

declansMommy11
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:27 AM

if you want real answers fix ur writing problems ii just read all ur rude remarks back...its not our pronblem u chose to give US a headache by giving us a big jumble of words.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN