Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What would you do? ......update...

Posted by   + Show Post

I met this man and he invited me to party in his college town after his football game back in sept. We got really drunk and had sex. We stayed in contact after that and I wanted to get to know him and maybe have a relationship with him. Well 3 weeks later I had found out I was pregnant. I was on the pill at the time. I let him know we were going to be having a baby and he told me he would be in his sons life. I didn't know if he would or wouldn't. I only seen him once during the whole pregnancy but we kept in contact I let him know about all the appointments and if anything was going wrong. He missed the actual birth by literally 5 mins. He was 3 hours away at his parents house. Our son is now going on 3 weeks old and he is so in love with his son. He still is living at his parents house 3 hours away from us. He is going back to college in august possibly end of july which is only 45 mins from us. He is always texting me for pictures and telling Rylan goodnight and he misses him. I just got back from driving to his parents house where me and Rylan stayed over night. We went so his family could see Rylan and dad could spend some time with him. Now my question is this. I had feelings for Michael in the beginning obviously we had sex. But throughout the pregnancy I didn't at all. Because he wasnt really around and I didn't know for sure if he was gonna be around at all. Well now he is and hes a great dad. This is bringing very strong feelings back for me. Problem is he has a gf now. And I'm getting mixed vibes from him. I dont know if hes just being friendly or he possibly has feelings for me now too. Just some things he says like he told me I was a great mother and then he said wait your just overall an amazing girl. And he tells me when I'm in pictures with rylan its a good added bonus to see me in the pictures and he said the same about me taking rylan to see him it was a good added bonus for me to be there with him. When we put Rylan to bed he just kinda hung out in the room and kept conversation going and was pacing the room like he didnt want to go to his room. He gives me hugs and he was in his room and came back to mine just to give me a hug goodnight. These are just some of the things he has done/said to me. I just don't know how to go about it because he has a gf. I want to tell him how I feel but at the same time I don't know if I should. And at the same time I want to know how he feels. What would you ladies do in my situation?

Update: So I did it. I told him how I felt. And it really didn't go bad thankfully! Basically he said he didnt know what to say because it comes with us having a child together. And I told him I know that because having a child together gives you that connection but I told him its not just the connection with having a baby together its more than that and I was confused by the mixed vibes I was getting from him. He then said i have a gf you know so its hard to say cuz when I was with him it was good. and hes glad I told him how I felt. So basically I think he has feelings for me but doesnt want to come out in say it because he has a gf. But I'm just going to sit and wait it out and see what happens and just gonna keep going on with life the way it has been going. Hoping for something good in the end. :) Thanks ladies!

Lilypie - (LrYR)

Lilypie - (5I5g)

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Replies (21-21):
a5hl3yC
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I would hope so. Just let him know your feelings and see what it goes from that point on.

Quoting Jessica181989:

They have only been together either 3 or 4 months so its not very serious.  I think there is def a chance we could start over. But only time will tell now.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

How long has he been with this gf? Are they serious is there a chance you both could start over?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN