Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

my baby scared the crap out of me today

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
Ds and i are visiting my parents tonight. He was cooing. In his exersauser... then started to fussing. I smelled poo so I go to change him. While he is laying down and I am about to open his diaper. He spits up quite a lot of liquid... I sit him up and he starts to vomiting 3 times in a row ( he is 6 months old) he has never done this. Before. Scared the crap out of me. So I call for my parents. My dad comes out and says "if you can't take care of your kid you shouldn't of had one" ... he loves his grandson.... but anyway my mom comes out to help me clean him up. Well I'm here kinda worried... and he was all smile after. And then fell asleep... I know babies do this. Have things coming out of both ends at once. But my son didn't before that.... lol well at least he is happy again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JayBearsmomma
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
he very well could of just had a big gas bubbles and it turned into throw up. that would explain him smiling afterwards he got the release he needed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe his belly was a little upset and you are right, it happens! :) Glad he was feeling better after! And ignore your dad! I have been a mother for 7 years and still need help from hubby when the kids get into something for I need an extra hand! Dont let him get to you. 

bigmama423
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad he's feeling better!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)