Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

what websites do you like to go on??

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
remaining_me
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:38 PM

i used to be an etsy freak, lol! but sad enough i've never gotten one thing off of there, lol. i just really loved checking out all the handmade stuff!

Quoting littleinsect:

Tumblr and sometimes Facebook. And I spend a lot of time browsing on etsy hahaha.

charliebean
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I'm addicted to Reddit like a heroin junkie. I could spend DAYS on that site, I love it so much. I prefer it to CafeMom by far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:42 PM

oh good mama! lol theres no shortage of outside time  for my kiddos thx to the big yard we have, but i am an internet addict, lol.

Quoting SaraNicole1019:

Facebook and that's pretty much it! I try to keep my Internet to a minimum so my little girl gets used to less electronics and more outside and activity time! :)

dollysvlog
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:43 PM

fb, youtube, email.... thats about it

remaining_me
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:46 PM

hmm, i never heard of it. i need to check it out.  like i need to get hooked to anything else! lol.

Quoting charliebean:

I'm addicted to Reddit like a heroin junkie. I could spend DAYS on that site, I love it so much. I prefer it to CafeMom by far.

my3boys0710
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Tumblr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Really? It's nicknamed the "front page of the internet" because there are millions of members posting thousands of things each day. My favorite forums are TIL (Today I Learned) and ELI5 (Explain Like I'm 5), lol. Also, the members there tend to be a helluva lot more openminded and understanding (read: not as assholey) than the CafeMom community, and they're hilarious. :P

Quoting remaining_me:

hmm, i never heard of it. i need to check it out.  like i need to get hooked to anything else! lol.

Quoting charliebean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO @ not as assholey. yeah, i definitely need to check it out.

Quoting charliebean:

Really? It's nicknamed the "front page of the internet" because there are millions of members posting thousands of things each day. My favorite forums are TIL (Today I Learned) and ELI5 (Explain Like I'm 5), lol. Also, the members there tend to be a helluva lot more openminded and understanding (read: not as assholey) than the CafeMom community, and they're hilarious. :P

Quoting remaining_me:

Quoting charliebean:

littleinsect
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Same here hahaha I've never bought anything.

Quoting remaining_me:

i used to be an etsy freak, lol! but sad enough i've never gotten one thing off of there, lol. i just really loved checking out all the handmade stuff!

Quoting littleinsect:

Tumblr and sometimes Facebook. And I spend a lot of time browsing on etsy hahaha.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:57 PM

FB :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN