Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I Don't Know What To Do Or How To Do It... Help?

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:26 AM
  • 12 Replies
Okay So I Still Haven't Told My Parents That I'm Pregnant. The Only People That Knows Is A Couple Friends. How Can I Tell Them? Ah I'm Kind Of Scared To Though/: I'm not Really On Good Terms With My Mom And My Dad Is Pretty Understanding. I Just Dont Know How They'll React. I'm Scared. But I Have To Say Something Soon Because I'm Starting To Show
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mattiehatter
by Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:27 AM

1. Sit them down.

2. Tell them.

It's not rocket science hun.

newmommytobe.
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Quoting mattiehatter:

1. Sit them down.

2. Tell them.

It's not rocket science hun.

^ this. Plus, the more honest you are with them, the more likely they'll support you. Hopefully. (: Good luck though!good luck

CafeMom Tickers
young-mommy10
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Tell them, if some people already know then it's only a matter of time before they find out. Trust me I learned this the hard way. They were more upset to hear it from people other than me. And tell them sooner than later. Telling them now will give them time to get used to it and come to terms With it. That way they can Be supportive to you, which everyone needs. It will make things easier in the long run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_flaw
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I just kind of blurted it out to my dad, who I have not had a good relationship with in the past. He..well....took it ok. He's a much better grandfather than he ever was a dad though.

Kellyjude1
by Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I know this has to be hard, but the sooner you tell them the better.  Hopefully your parents will be supportive and help you through.  We are all here for you...hugs

Innocencedreams
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Just tell them. You made this choice, now face the consequences, and part of that is telling people what you did.

MamaSwan001
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:24 PM
You just have to do it
wubbunny420
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM

how old are you? Have you been to a doctor yet?

haleighf
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Honestly I just sat them down and told them but if you are in a relationship with the father I think that it would be best for him to be there for emotional support. It won't be easy but it is a must so that you are not stressed out about if they will find out or not. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

fingers crossed

AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Write a letter...that's what I attempted to do and just blurted it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)