Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Happy 4th of July!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

Its a blistering hot sunny day here! 111 degree heat index, so hope it cools off for the fireworks!

Hope everyone has a great and safe 4th!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
heather4511
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg9209
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM
That is the cutest shirt where'd you get it at. Your baby's face looks sooo red that's how my sons face gets cuz he's so white.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM
It was so warm!

The outfit is from target :)

Quoting mlg9209:

That is the cutest shirt where'd you get it at. Your baby's face looks sooo red that's how my sons face gets cuz he's so white.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg9209
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM
I was just at target today! Saw some cute stuff and got my son an Elmo shirt lol. I want to go back and get him shorts they were very well priced. What did yal do for 4th

Quoting heather4511:

It was so warm!

Quoting mlg9209:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I wanted to go to target today, but it was about 100 degrees!

We went to the parade this morning, went swimming, then watched fireworks at grandmas house. Did you do anything?

Quoting mlg9209:

I was just at target today! Saw some cute stuff and got my son an Elmo shirt lol. I want to go back and get him shorts they were very well priced. What did yal do for 4th

Quoting heather4511:

It was so warm!

Quoting mlg9209:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg9209
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:57 PM
It's also very hot here in Texas. Swimming sounds nice lol. No we just went out to eat and I went in to target real quick while df and baby were in the car waiting. Came home now watching The Grey.

Quoting heather4511:

I wanted to go to target today, but it was about 100 degrees!

We went to the parade this morning, went swimming, then watched fireworks at grandmas house. Did you do anything?

Quoting mlg9209:

Quoting heather4511:

It was so warm!

Quoting mlg9209:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)