Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What are some brands of good clothing for 1 year old girls

Posted by   + Show Post
i feel like wherever i go is either to expensive for a 1 persons half day paycheck or they are really tacky
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Replies (11-19):
beeonit
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Depends how much you want to pay, target and Walmart and Gymboree and Carter's outlets are good. But remember, if you're really strapped for cash, children grow out of clothes so quickly that consignment stores usually have good stuff!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM
I say try Ross if you have one near you. Its all the clothes that stores can't sell so they sell them at a lower cost to you. I found my dds christmas dress there for 20 bucks when it was a 40-50 dollar dress anywhere else I looked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosebud2797
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Quoting Yellowlily333:

There are alot of cute handmade clothes shops on facebook. Yellow Lily Boutique is one, but there are tons. Alot of people let you help pick fabric choices/styles etc for your daughters clothes. Its fun! I shop at a few like trendy tots, and chunky monkey unlimited.

Are there any facebook stores that you really like
rosebud2797
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Quoting beeonit:

Depends how much you want to pay, target and Walmart and Gymboree and Carter's outlets are good. But remember, if you're really strapped for cash, children grow out of clothes so quickly that consignment stores usually have good stuff!

im trying ti gat the clouthes at a really low pruce since my income is really low
beeonit
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Yes I get that, ask around to mommy friends you have, or even post on cafemom in your area, I know since I only have one I am always giving away Val's clothing! Also go to Goodwill and local shops that sell gently used clothing. Kids stuff is almost brand new, because again, they dont wear it nearly as long as adults! I'll tell you I stopped buying Uggs and Gap when she started growing out of stuff in 3months!!!

TexasWife
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM

My mom buys a lot of cute things from our Goodwill. Honestly. She actually bought some that look like they are hand made because they have no tags.

phoenixrising79
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Consignment or childrens place.

Yellowlily333
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:01 AM

yes, the ones I listed. Yellow Lily Boutique, Chucky Monkey Unlimited, Trendy Tot Shop, Spare Time Designs, there are alot. It is alot of fun picking out designs and what not. My son LOVED a tie we got from Trendy Tot Shop. She usually does not make them in his size, but a quick message to her, and she adjusted her pattern and it is oh-so cute!!

Quoting rosebud2797:

Quoting Yellowlily333:

There are alot of cute handmade clothes shops on facebook. Yellow Lily Boutique is one, but there are tons. Alot of people let you help pick fabric choices/styles etc for your daughters clothes. Its fun! I shop at a few like trendy tots, and chunky monkey unlimited.

Are there any facebook stores that you really like

Hanab818
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Target old navy and consignment shops and sales are my go to places
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN