Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

18 & pregnant, living with boyfriend and his mom..

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM
  • 17 Replies

hey everyone,

Im about 6months pregnant and scared outta my mind. I am living with my boyfriend and his mother but not because I am pregnant, I became pregnant while living here. The thing that scares me is that before moving in his mom warned us not to get pregnant cause she will throw us out. I am so scared. Plus I dont talk to my mom due to the fact that me and her are not on good terms. I dont know what to do or how to break the news to both moms. Im not sure when we are going to tell them but it must be very soon. I graduated late so im walking the stage in August and my WHOLE family will be attending, and by that time I should be even bigger. I want to keep the baby, my boyfriend (of 1 1/2yrs) has a job but I dont know if we are still gonna be welcomed to stay with his mom or we're gonna have to find a place to live.

ADVICE PLEASE!

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tlu92
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Tell them ASAP! They need time to adjust to the fact that you are pregnant. I was told the same thing and I still live at home & my so moved in (just til we get on our feet)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear_
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Quoting tlu92:

Tell them ASAP! They need time to adjust to the fact that you are pregnant. I was told the same thing and I still live at home & my so moved in (just til we get on our feet)

I really do want to tell them, and another thing is the same situation happened with my boyfriends older sister. But I will talk to him more about it.

BeachMama05
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Its time to be mature and honest. As hard as it will be it needs to be done. good luck sweetie

bamababe1975
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I agree with the others. Tell them straight out what happened.

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Welcome!

I agree with this advice, you're about to become a mom and it's time to start acting like one now.

Quoting BeachMama05:

Its time to be mature and honest. As hard as it will be it needs to be done. good luck sweetie

JayBearsmomma
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Welcome. its time to tell them definitly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Tell them now. 

siennasmamma
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Agreed. Tell both moms now. Your best bet is to just be honest.
bigmama423
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

You need to be straight and honest with them. It's the best thing to do. Good luck!

BECCA825
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Well if your 6 months you have to keep the baby but I suggest breaking the new really soon becuase you are going to need all the time and money you can get to be ready for the baby. Message me or email me my name is Becca I would love to get to know you. (email: costello_rebecca@yahoo.com)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)