Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

please read!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM
  • 21 Replies
Ex boyfriend/father of child cheated on me and gotten another woman pregnant how should I feel?
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaBear1990
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I would be upset and hurt

SookieRose
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

as long as he is taking care of the child you two have together, it shouldnt be an issue. you guys arent together so why should you care? just focus on raising your child, and being the best mother you can be.

JanyasMom
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:45 AM
When I found out I was around 2 months & he claims we weren't together
Vipergirl22
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Quoting SookieRose:

as long as he is taking care of the child you two have together, it shouldnt be an issue. you guys arent together so why should you care? just focus on raising your child, and being the best mother you can be.

This ^

JanyasMom
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:48 AM
But he dosnt do anything for our child he hasn't seen her fed nothing he wasn't even. There when I had her but yet he can do any and everything for this baby he has on the way
Vipergirl22
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Sometimes that is just the way things go. You can make him pay child support. Go through the courts. After that there is not much you can make him do.

remaining_me
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

i'd be upset. he sounds like a loser. i'd focus on my child and put no effort or good energy into him at all. sounds like you'd regret that.

phoenixrising79
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Leave him in the past.  I had a similar experience with my youngest.  Her father dotes on another child that was born just 9 weeks after my dd.  Finally it was get bitter, or realize that he was trashy, his family is trashy, the girl he was with was trashy, and my dd deserves infinitely better.  

AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Feel good that you're not together. If it wasn't planned, clearly he is a dumbass who didn't learn his lesson about proper contraception after you two got together. That says a lot already if its the case. Either way, don't get back with him. He's an ex for a reason!
YoungMomBlogger
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Upset! Mad! He should be taking care of his child before creating another one. Stay strong

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)