Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

need someone to talk to

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm 16,and i think there is a chance that I may be pregnant? I'm really scared that I am and my parents will be very upset with me :( I'm usually a great kid and on the honor roll at school,I don't want them to be disappointed in me! Is there someone I could talk to about my symptoms and get advice?
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Replies (11-18):
tabymarie215
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:44 AM

i found out i was pregnant a week before my 18th birthday, and i was a good kid to, just finished high school, made good grades, got a lot of achievment awards too! so i know where your coming from, im just going on 12 weeks now so i remember ALL my symptoms!

dembers
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:15 AM

im 17 and i was in your same position and i know how you feel so if you need to talk message me!!

ArronEvanmomma
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Me too

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

I'm 18 I'll be 19 in August. Feel free to messge me of you need anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christygrl
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Hey sure, you'll get all the support you need here.

jazmindurazo
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:55 AM
i am also 16and just had my baby a week ago. i knoww as well as all others how hard it can be. message me if youd like. just know youre not alone. and we have all been through it. t is a very hard thing to go through and i understand you may need somwone to talk to
16AngieC
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:16 PM

BUMP!

bellasmommy1512
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:52 PM
you can talk to me. im 17 and 23 weeks pregnant. my parents were upset but when they think about it they are going to be grandparents. i was a very good kid and never got in trouble. but when i found out i was pregnant i was scared to death to tell my parents. but im here for ya sweetie:)
aniters
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM

message me :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN