Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Nervous .. Help me please ..

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 5:15 AM
  • 11 Replies

So if I am pregnant like I suspect I will be 3 weeks tomorrow and I am getting very nevous to the point that I am dreading to find out for sure. I need help calming down .. I feel like I am going insane. So many thoughts are going through my head .. Yes it could just be my period on the way but let me tell you everything is worse this time around hense why I believe w all my heart I am a mother to b. I mean when my period is on the way the worse I'll get is mad as hell but let me tell you I've been blubbering like a baby about the most random things. Later on after I feel better I'll think why on Earth did I cry?? Anyways I just need some support .. Please give me some advice .. My symptoms I have been having are severe mood swings, exhaustion but unable to fall asleep at night, light nausea, cramps, headaches, lots of potty time, constipation and diarrea (in the same week), what I believe to b cervical mucaus, cravings, etc. Please some advise. Anyone ..

by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 5:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shygirl951
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Calm down lol everything'll be fine. the only way to know for sure is to test. good luck hun :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelissaMaye
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Take a test. Once you know, you'll feel better.

littlerocket01
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Thanks .. I literally believe I am going crazy though, lol ferrreal. But hopefully I am. Its around my birthday when I'll know for sure soooo hopefully it'll b a great birthday ! (:

KCartair
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

relax, do something to try to take your mind off the million & one questions or thoughts you have in your head. When its time take a test to find out or go to your doctors. Everything will be fine.

littleinsect
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Try to relax!! Just take a test. Some months you're more hormonal than others but the only way to know for sure is to take a test an then go to your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
insaneygolover
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Take a blood test and stay away from alcohol and drink water and eat lots of fruits and vegies

bigmama423
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:08 PM

All you can do is take a test, I don't think you would have all these feelings at 3 weeks though, too soon to tell.

Good luck, let us know what happens!!

SkyZarah
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:21 PM

id go to the doc to know for sure its what i did.

& i told mom i needed to go see the doc cuz i think i have infection

so the doc told me at that appoinment i went in alone.

Innocencedreams
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Take a test. 

allalone97
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:03 AM

im a teen mom im 16 I know how hard it can be the first thing you really need to do is sit down with yourself and just breathe untill your ready to take the test. Once you take the test and if it is positive have the father and a really close friend help you confront your parents no later then a week after the test. Your symptoms are normal but I also think your letting it get to your head which is making you freak out a little more. If you need someone to help you through it you can message me but number one thing is to have your boyfriends support. good luck,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN