Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

4th week of no period.

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM
  • 11 Replies

I had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago and still no period. I am very worried about being a teen mom. I got on here to try to find people who are going through the same thing as me. And to find the risks of being a teen mom

by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlerocket01
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am in the same boat as you, except I havent missed my period yet. Only spotting, and I believe I am pregnant too. Just stay calm and take a test.

jesswalls
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 1:07 AM

If after month of no period, apparently somethings not right. First thing to do is take a home pregnancy test. If it says positive, make an appointment to see a doctor. If it says negative, still yet make an appointment because with not having a period for a month and if the test says no then somethings not right. Being a teen mother has its moments, but age doesnt define what kind of mother you will be. Doesnt matter your age, having a baby is rough if your 35 or 16. Good luck!

1stimemom19
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

you definitely need to get a test asap because not knowing will just continue to drive you more and more crazy, and stress can just prevent your period even more. also if you are, you would need to start making changes to your life like starting to take prenatal vitamins right away! its vital for childs growth and development. i have wasted so much money on pregnancy tests in my life and they all came out negative until 3 months ago. it was an unplanned pregnancy but once i found out i was pregnant, i realized it was a blessing. i am 9teen was going to u of o, but i have no regrets.

Innocencedreams
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Take a test. 

heather4511
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Just take a test. Don't stress about it until It's a real concern.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vrbtnseele
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:53 AM
This. And if you are, make sure you are thinking of that baby, then you, before anyone else.

Quoting jesswalls:

If after month of no period, apparently somethings not right. First thing to do is take a home pregnancy test. If it says positive, make an appointment to see a doctor. If it says negative, still yet make an appointment because with not having a period for a month and if the test says no then somethings not right. Being a teen mother has its moments, but age doesnt define what kind of mother you will be. Doesnt matter your age, having a baby is rough if your 35 or 16. Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrett17
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Well thank you all for your help. I will buy a test today.

BeachMama05
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 3:55 PM

bump for update

KaroGreenly
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Take a test. There's no point in stressing if you don't even know for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Just take a test, only way you are gonna know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)