Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you Pregnant? Click Here for Pregnancy Info...

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
  • 264 Replies
12 moms liked this

Thanks for joining us in the Young Moms group!

Click here to ask a question or check out these popular topics:

You can also visit the Young Moms Group Homepage to see what Moms are talking about right now.

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Cafe AmyS

Pregnancy
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nay25
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM
6 moms liked this
I'm not pregnant but my best friend is ans she is 3 mos along her first pregnancy and she is a single mother not by choice but anyway she started out depressed and on verge of a miscarriage but dr. Gave her some med's to help an I made her stay on bed rest and tried making her feel better and it worked cause here she is now 3 mos along I got her hooked up to the baby center site where she can track her baby an stuff and told her bout this site so she can talk to other moms an stuff and get an give advise but don't know I'd she will sign up an actually do it she is always on her phone anyway but it's always on Facebook can't ever get her off of it but maybe I'd someone would send her an email r Somthing about the site then she mite be interested if at all possible can u her email is chelsieb78@yahoo.com
smflanery
1 mom liked this

hI. i am trying to conceive. I'm 19 and in a committed relationship of a year. The guy already has two young boys. We live together and are trying to get pregnant. I am keeping track of my periods and symptoms and when we have sex. I feel like i'm pregnant but then again its close to my period time too. How do i tell the difference?

MsSweaters
3 moms liked this

im a newcoming mom im 17 i live with my fiance of 3 years and im new at  this so i do not know anything about what i am suppost to do,i just found out 2 nights ago havent told my family and i have no medicade so i cant go to the ob/gyn. any advice?

mrs.ramsey105

This is my first time being pregnant and i have ?'s

greentealover18

how far along are you?

Quoting mrs.ramsey105:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Congratulations to your best friend.  How is she doing now?

Quoting Nay25:

I'm not pregnant but my best friend is ans she is 3 mos along her first pregnancy and she is a single mother not by choice but anyway she started out depressed and on verge of a miscarriage but dr. Gave her some med's to help an I made her stay on bed rest and tried making her feel better and it worked cause here she is now 3 mos along I got her hooked up to the baby center site where she can track her baby an stuff and told her bout this site so she can talk to other moms an stuff and get an give advise but don't know I'd she will sign up an actually do it she is always on her phone anyway but it's always on Facebook can't ever get her off of it but maybe I'd someone would send her an email r Somthing about the site then she mite be interested if at all possible can u her email is chelsieb78@yahoo.com

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!  Have you checked out our  Trying to Conceive group?  good luck

Quoting smflanery:

hI. i am trying to conceive. I'm 19 and in a committed relationship of a year. The guy already has two young boys. We live together and are trying to get pregnant. I am keeping track of my periods and symptoms and when we have sex. I feel like i'm pregnant but then again its close to my period time too. How do i tell the difference?

Cafe AmyS

group hug  Welcome & congrats!

You should go and apply for medical assistance and WIC as soon as possible so that you can get the medical care that you need. 

Quoting MsSweaters:

im a newcoming mom im 17 i live with my fiance of 3 years and im new at  this so i do not know anything about what i am suppost to do,i just found out 2 nights ago havent told my family and i have no medicade so i cant go to the ob/gyn. any advice?

Cafe AmyS

waveWelcome!  What questions can we help with?

Quoting mrs.ramsey105:

KaroGreenly
2 moms liked this
The only way to know is to test. Since your ttc, I would wait until you miss your period to test. That way, you aren't wasting money each month in tests only to have your period show up a weak later.

Quoting smflanery:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)