Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you Pregnant? Click Here for Pregnancy Info...

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Young Moms group!

Click here to ask a question or check out these popular topics:

You can also visit the Young Moms Group Homepage to see what Moms are talking about right now.

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Cafe AmyS

Pregnancy
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (101-110):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

welcome

Quoting Chrystal22:

hello my name is chrystal im a new mom to be im 39-40 weeks and im Engaged to my fiance Thomas Scott also the father of my daughter

Cafe AmyS

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Kandac3:

Hello, I am 19 and 33 weeks pregnant. I live with my fiance, he has 3 children, full custody. Since he works all the time, I stay at home and tend to the children. It is getting harder and harder every day knowing that I am about to have a child of my own to raise. But you can't cry over spilled milk, just move forward and make yourself happy.

Cafe AmyS

Congratulations!  Welcome to the group.

Quoting Chrysanna:

IMMMM prego with twinnnss.. any advice on how to start right with twins...im a bit nervous i wont be able to catch up with them..

Monet8828
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I am 16 years old and 23 weeks pregnant. I'm trying to get all the resorces I can for baby supplies and simply learning more about pregnancy and my dos and don'ts. Any suggestions ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2andTTC

ok i am officially 7 dpo (and had a neg test already) but here are my symptoms...

-headaches (everyday from the time i wake up till bed

-peeing (tmi) but I have to pee all the time,, so hard to hold it

-fatigue,, I am just so tired even when I get 10 hours of sleep,, not normal for me im a morning person

-very light faint spotting 3 days ago

-light cramping that goes and comes

-nauseous,, not throwing up (did that with my youngest) but like i feel like it whenever i eat something

-some back pain only if i sit for a long time but especially if i stand for too long,, not normal for me

-i feel bloated but im not near my period and my lower tummy is sensitive...

-moody,, i cried because i couldnt find the remote,, i mean really!?

-idk if this has ever happened to anyone but my sense of smell seems to have gotten better... like I can smell scents from farther away or that are so faint most people look at me crazy when I say "do you smell that?"

the last 3 have just recently started to happen

could i be pregnant?

Mommy of 2 girls & TTC #3 twin girls & baby dust

galintheisla

I'm getting close to my due date! Three more weeks left ando couldn't wait! 

Cafe AmyS

Congrats!  You should contact social services where you live to learn about financial assistance, food stamps, etc.

Quoting Monet8828:

I am 16 years old and 23 weeks pregnant. I'm trying to get all the resorces I can for baby supplies and simply learning more about pregnancy and my dos and don'ts. Any suggestions ?

Cafe AmyS

It's probably too early to tell.  But, those are good signs.

Quoting mommyof2andTTC:

ok i am officially 7 dpo (and had a neg test already) but here are my symptoms...

-headaches (everyday from the time i wake up till bed

-peeing (tmi) but I have to pee all the time,, so hard to hold it

-fatigue,, I am just so tired even when I get 10 hours of sleep,, not normal for me im a morning person

-very light faint spotting 3 days ago

-light cramping that goes and comes

-nauseous,, not throwing up (did that with my youngest) but like i feel like it whenever i eat something

-some back pain only if i sit for a long time but especially if i stand for too long,, not normal for me

-i feel bloated but im not near my period and my lower tummy is sensitive...

-moody,, i cried because i couldnt find the remote,, i mean really!?

-idk if this has ever happened to anyone but my sense of smell seems to have gotten better... like I can smell scents from farther away or that are so faint most people look at me crazy when I say "do you smell that?"

the last 3 have just recently started to happen

could i be pregnant?

Cafe AmyS

good luck

Quoting galintheisla:

I'm getting close to my due date! Three more weeks left ando couldn't wait! 

CCeve
1 mom liked this

its hard to tell the diffrence somtimesbecausecramps and stomache discomfort can really feel the same. for me i could tell because i couldnt stop peeing my back feet and joints started to kill and there was a little neause , good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)