Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you Pregnant? Click Here for Pregnancy Info...

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Young Moms group!

Click here to ask a question or check out these popular topics:

You can also visit the Young Moms Group Homepage to see what Moms are talking about right now.

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Cafe AmyS

Pregnancy
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (111-120):
mommy_moy2
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

okay so am 5days late i took a pregnancy test and it was neative so am not sure, with my last two pregnancy i took the test early and they also come  negative so i dont know if i should wait a week. i also feel like am going to start like cramping but nothing.....

Mommy55604
1 mom liked this

Last month i had a miscarriage. I just found out a couple weeks ago im pregnant again! I got pregnant a couple weeks after i lost the baby. Its really hard to enjoy this pregnancy like i did with my other two. I'm scared that i will loss this baby too because i just had a miscarriage. Any one have any good thoughts or edvice?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I'd wait a week and if you still have not started your period then take another test.

Quoting mommy_moy2:

okay so am 5days late i took a pregnancy test and it was neative so am not sure, with my last two pregnancy i took the test early and they also come  negative so i dont know if i should wait a week. i also feel like am going to start like cramping but nothing.....

Cafe AmyS

I'm so sorry for your loss, but very excited about your current pregnancy.  Congratulations!

It is scary being pregnant after a loss, but try not to let it get to you.  Every pregnancy is different, and chances are good that this one will have a much better outcome.

Quoting Mommy55604:

Last month i had a miscarriage. I just found out a couple weeks ago im pregnant again! I got pregnant a couple weeks after i lost the baby. Its really hard to enjoy this pregnancy like i did with my other two. I'm scared that i will loss this baby too because i just had a miscarriage. Any one have any good thoughts or edvice?

mommy_moy2
1 mom liked this

okay but what if the test comes negitive again, should i go to the doctor? my boobs started to hurt and my cramps come and go. i took a test today and it was negitive:( am just worried cause i never miss my period am only 21 years old. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

fayegurl
1 mom liked this
Im a mother of one already but possibly pregnant now-i am in a committed relationship with my loving fiance.....my period is already 6 days late but i have been SUPER stressed out the past week an a half.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS

Yes, I would go to the doctor to have the pregnancy confirmed.  Try to be patient until then.

Quoting mommy_moy2:

okay but what if the test comes negitive again, should i go to the doctor? my boobs started to hurt and my cramps come and go. i took a test today and it was negitive:( am just worried cause i never miss my period am only 21 years old. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Cafe AmyS

Welcome!  Good luck.  :)

Quoting fayegurl:

Im a mother of one already but possibly pregnant now-i am in a committed relationship with my loving fiance.....my period is already 6 days late but i have been SUPER stressed out the past week an a half.

mommy_moy2
Found out I lost the baby at the early stage of pregnancy I was only 5weeks :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS

im sorry

Quoting mommy_moy2:

Found out I lost the baby at the early stage of pregnancy I was only 5weeks :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)