Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you Pregnant? Click Here for Pregnancy Info...

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Young Moms group!

Click here to ask a question or check out these popular topics:

You can also visit the Young Moms Group Homepage to see what Moms are talking about right now.

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Cafe AmyS

Pregnancy
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (131-140):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I'm sure, but now they have some time to get used to the idea.  (((hug)))

Quoting lovinmommy10:

thank u... they didnt take it so good they werent happy about it :'(

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy.  How did your parents take the news?

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Im 16 an 10 wks pregnant

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Adirana!  Mood swings are pretty normal, but if you feel they are extreme you may want to talk to your doctor about them at your next appointment.

Congrats on your pregnancy.

Quoting Adrianna3988:

Hello my name is Adrianna ,im 24 years old with my first child. Im currently 6 months pregnant. My pregnancy had not been that bad i didn't experience any morning sickness or wild cravings lol. But i do get mood swings more than a little bit , sometimes i can't sleep at nights and rather sleep during the day. I can't wait until i find out what I'm having im praying for a girl .

lovinmommy10
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM
It feels like im unloved an unwanted around them now i hope they get used to it theyre gonna have to one day

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy.  How did your parents take the news?

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Im 16 an 10 wks pregnant

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KEEHOLMAN

you can apply for medical they will defenilty help u out and they will give u referrels to places to see a doctor also

Quoting MsSweaters:

im a newcoming mom im 17 i live with my fiance of 3 years and im new at  this so i do not know anything about what i am suppost to do,i just found out 2 nights ago havent told my family and i have no medicade so i cant go to the ob/gyn. any advice?

Cafe Steph

((HUGS)) and they will. Just give them time and remember, no matter what, they'll always love you even if they can't really show it right now.

Quoting lovinmommy10:

It feels like im unloved an unwanted around them now i hope they get used to it theyre gonna have to one day

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Im 16 an 10 wks pregnant

lovinmommy10
Thank u for ur support an ur right i do gotta give them time they're probably stressed about this but they want me to either give the baby away or abortion an im not doing that no way

Quoting Cafe Steph:

((HUGS)) and they will. Just give them time and remember, no matter what, they'll always love you even if they can't really show it right now.

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Im 16 an 10 wks pregnant

Blasianmom101
1 mom liked this

I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second. I am almost 20 and this time it is with a little boy. Just looking for people to chat with

Cafe AmyS

My dad was the same way, and then he and my stepmom became pregnant and had my youngest brother about 6 months after my son was born.  You can bet he changed his tune.  

I'm sure it won't take that to change your parents minds, the moment they see that sweet baby they'll be won over.

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Thank u for ur support an ur right i do gotta give them time they're probably stressed about this but they want me to either give the baby away or abortion an im not doing that no way

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Im 16 an 10 wks pregnant

Cafe AmyS

Congratulations!

Quoting Blasianmom101:

I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second. I am almost 20 and this time it is with a little boy. Just looking for people to chat with

lovinmommy10
I just dont know what to do i love my baby already im attached to this baby already

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

My dad was the same way, and then he and my stepmom became pregnant and had my youngest brother about 6 months after my son was born.  You can bet he changed his tune.  

I'm sure it won't take that to change your parents minds, the moment they see that sweet baby they'll be won over.

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Im 16 an 10 wks pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)