Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you Pregnant? Click Here for Pregnancy Info...

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Young Moms group!

Click here to ask a question or check out these popular topics:

You can also visit the Young Moms Group Homepage to see what Moms are talking about right now.

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Cafe AmyS

Pregnancy
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (91-100):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!

Quoting ellemhutch:

I'm 22 and 34 weeks pregnant with my first child. I just moved back home this week to be with my parents until the baby comes, a then a little after so they can help out. I am single and the father doesn't want much to do with the child if anything at all.. regardless I am excited and trying to stay positive in all areas. I guess I signed up here to meet other mothers who'd been through the same situation.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Welcome Lyndoll!

Quoting LyndollyCarlos:

HEY IM LYNDOLL IM 18 AND 26 WEEKS PREGNANTS. I HAVE BEEN MARRED ABOUT 2 YEARS AND WITH MY HUSBAND SINCE I WAS 14 HAVE A SON CARLOS JR WHO IS A YEAR OLD.

Chrystal22
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Yes!!!!

Chrystal22

hello my name is chrystal im a new mom to be im 39-40 weeks and im Engaged to my fiance Thomas Scott also the father of my daughter

Kandac3
1 mom liked this

Hello, I am 19 and 33 weeks pregnant. I live with my fiance, he has 3 children, full custody. Since he works all the time, I stay at home and tend to the children. It is getting harder and harder every day knowing that I am about to have a child of my own to raise. But you can't cry over spilled milk, just move forward and make yourself happy.

Chrysanna
1 mom liked this

IMMMM prego with twinnnss.. any advice on how to start right with twins...im a bit nervous i wont be able to catch up with them..

abbysmama13

Quoting MsSweaters:

im a newcoming mom im 17 i live with my fiance of 3 years and im new at  this so i do not know anything about what i am suppost to do,i just found out 2 nights ago havent told my family and i have no medicade so i cant go to the ob/gyn. any advice?

When i first found out that i was pregnant i was in Vermont. My mom lives in GA and my dad lives in NY so i couldnt exactly tell them in person. i waited 2 days and told my family on my moms birthday. After i told everyone i went to WIC and got set up there. The only thing they require is a pregnancy certification form which i got from Planned Parenthood. And i applied for Medicaid. The only problem i had was transfering my Medicaid from Vermont to Georgia when i moved back in with my mom. 

Since you are pregnant you can definitely get Medicaid. And they will pay for all the doctors appointments for you and your baby. 

I'm not sure if this helps or not, but i hope it does. 

Alyssa

abbysmama13

I'm 33 weeks too :) Do you know if its a boy or girl?

abbysmama13

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome!

Quoting ellemhutch:

I'm 22 and 34 weeks pregnant with my first child. I just moved back home this week to be with my parents until the baby comes, a then a little after so they can help out. I am single and the father doesn't want much to do with the child if anything at all.. regardless I am excited and trying to stay positive in all areas. I guess I signed up here to meet other mothers who'd been through the same situation.

I'm in a similar situation.i just turned 20 in October and im 33 weeks pregnant. i moved home when i was around 20 weeks to be with my mom. We found out that my Nana wasn't going to make it much longer and i got home just in time to say goodbye to her. :'( I had already planned on moving back home with my mom in GA and my fiance thinks i should have went back up to VT where he lives to have the baby since he has a job up there. He told me he was gonna move down here to be with me and our daughter. But just about everytime we talk he says I'm the selfish one. I dont think we are gonna last much longer.. I joined because my mom has an account and she met alot of good friends on here. 

mommy922011
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

you should be able to get free insurance please get insurance asap

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)