Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Pregnancy Symptoms 101 - Could you be pregnant?

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
  • 66 Replies
3 moms liked this

Thanks for joining us in the Young Moms group!

Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:

• Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
  • Cramping or spotting
  • Swollen / tender breasts
  • Fatigue / tiredness
  • Nausea / morning sickness
  • Backaches
  • Headaches
  • Frequent urination
  • Food cravings or food aversions

If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!

For more info:

Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!

Join us in the Pregnancy group

by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babylove101176
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:08 AM

ive always had problems thinking i was pregnant. And when i gave up, one of my boyfriends brothers friends said "shes pregnant i can see it in her eyes" and that was earlier on in the week, just found out today. and i started thinking of all the symptoms i have. i constantly feel hot, like i just want to lay on the cold concrete, I feel sick every now and then especially when i havent eaten all day. i have (tmi sorry) diareha and some pains around the left side of my pelvic/lower abdomen. right now im exsperiancing a kind of ssharp pain up my left side. my face is breaking out not in huge amount but theyre bigger than normally and i have milky discharge.... could i be pregnant?

p.s also i had really bad headache or migrains about a week ago. not late on my period yet. i got it around the 26th of last month. i should have it byu the 19 if not pregnant

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:53 PM

You could be, but it's so early and those symptoms could be chalked up to PMS as well.  I'd wait a few more days and then take a pregnancy test to know for sure.

Quoting babylove101176:

ive always had problems thinking i was pregnant. And when i gave up, one of my boyfriends brothers friends said "shes pregnant i can see it in her eyes" and that was earlier on in the week, just found out today. and i started thinking of all the symptoms i have. i constantly feel hot, like i just want to lay on the cold concrete, I feel sick every now and then especially when i havent eaten all day. i have (tmi sorry) diareha and some pains around the left side of my pelvic/lower abdomen. right now im exsperiancing a kind of ssharp pain up my left side. my face is breaking out not in huge amount but theyre bigger than normally and i have milky discharge.... could i be pregnant?

p.s also i had really bad headache or migrains about a week ago. not late on my period yet. i got it around the 26th of last month. i should have it byu the 19 if not pregnant

beeonit
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:54 PM
4 moms liked this
If you've had sex recently, you could be pregnant!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexismom90
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM

When I first get pregnent I get headaches and dizzy spells a lot, and I get cold often (well more then normal) I am always wearing a jacket it seems. Other then that I have 'normal' symptoms, the morning sickness, and whole 9 yards.

kimoramommy
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM
I had headaches backaches stomach pains I was tired and Moody all the time
& my temperature went up
The inside my stomach feels hard but I took. Test too early it says negative
And right now im feeling baby movements and I don't have gas problems
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:33 AM

BUMP!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM

If the test was negative you could be having muscle spasms causing both the flutters and the backaches.  If you are pregnant, you won't feel movement until you're closer to 16-20 weeks along.

Quoting kimoramommy:

I had headaches backaches stomach pains I was tired and Moody all the time
& my temperature went up
The inside my stomach feels hard but I took. Test too early it says negative
And right now im feeling baby movements and I don't have gas problems

mommyof2andTTC
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Hi! I am Alicia and I have 2 wonderful, beautiful little girls. me and my husband are trying to conceive. I am currently 5 DPO and have been having these weird symptoms. I have had light spotting and cramping and I am still 9 days before my expected AF. I know it is way too early to test but these are my symptoms...

-Light spotting and cramping

-light nausea

-headaches

-having to pee like ALL day

-slight lower back pain (achy feeling)

-tired even if it is only half way through the day

-nipples only sensitive when husband is a little too rough (used to like it, ALOT) TMI sorry!

-no discharge

-really horny (sorry TMI)

could this be early signs of pregnancy?fingers crossed

AA2.0
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:38 PM
For me, breast tenderness starts almost immediately. I never have breast tenderness for PMS, so that was my first clue. After that, I started peeing more often, I was hungry ALL THE TIME, and I was sleeping a lot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM

When i was pregnant, i had EXTREME morning sickness. I automatically knew i was pregnant from the day we tried though =) I have a lot of those symptoms up there, but it is from birth control lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)