Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Pregnancy Symptoms 101 - Could you be pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Young Moms group!

Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:

• Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
  • Cramping or spotting
  • Swollen / tender breasts
  • Fatigue / tiredness
  • Nausea / morning sickness
  • Backaches
  • Headaches
  • Frequent urination
  • Food cravings or food aversions

If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!

For more info:

Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!

Join us in the Pregnancy group

by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:14 PM

It's a bit early to tell at this point, but if you miss your period, you should go ahead and take a test.

Quoting CearaaB:

Well idk if im pregnant .. but lately i been having mood swings .. i cant stand up for too long .. imhungry every 5 mins. And i been having headaches for about 5 days now ..i had my period march 7. I believe i ovulated after it went off ..-shrugs.. idk

nichelle1994
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Rilley bad cramping so bad I cant stand at times but only doring the day I took a test 2 Weeks ago but it was a rilly cheep 1 for 88 cant ones I get mood swings I lost 5 lbs in like 3 Weeks is tis normal my test came back negative
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyTiny
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I'm not, but frequent urination was my give away both times, and with my last pregnancy anything sweet made me feel sick and I craved lemon water! The sweet thing stunk 'cause I worked at a cookie store that allowed employees to snack as they worked

Pooobaihr
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I feel moving and bumping in my lower pelvic area.

Am I pregnant?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Could be, or you could be having muscle spasms.  Have you taken a test or seen a doctor?

Quoting Pooobaihr:

Am I pregnant?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM

It's possible that it was too early to test, I'd suggest you take another one and if it's negative again, you might want to see a doctor.

Quoting nichelle1994:

Rilley bad cramping so bad I cant stand at times but only doring the day I took a test 2 Weeks ago but it was a rilly cheep 1 for 88 cant ones I get mood swings I lost 5 lbs in like 3 Weeks is tis normal my test came back negative

Pooobaihr
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM

lol I actually am pregnant. I just thought it would be funny to throw that symptom out there.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Could be, or you could be having muscle spasms.  Have you taken a test or seen a doctor?

Quoting Pooobaihr:

Am I pregnant?

CafeMom Tickers
Julie_Yang
by on May. 23, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Hi, I've missed my period for about 2 months now and im thinking i might be pregnate, but im not so sure yet because i've test at least more then 3 times and the results came out to be negative. But lately i've been having minor cramps and head aches, back pain, and always having the need to go to the bathroom, also i would eat much more then i would usually eat, food cravings, i've tried not to think so much about the food i want but it's wierd because sometimes i would want to eat things i would not usually think about or eat. Could I possibly be pregnate?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM

It sounds like you could be, but you'll probably need to see a doctor for a blood test confirmation since the urine tests are coming back negative.  When is the last time you used a home test?

Quoting Julie_Yang:

Hi, I've missed my period for about 2 months now and im thinking i might be pregnate, but im not so sure yet because i've test at least more then 3 times and the results came out to be negative. But lately i've been having minor cramps and head aches, back pain, and always having the need to go to the bathroom, also i would eat much more then i would usually eat, food cravings, i've tried not to think so much about the food i want but it's wierd because sometimes i would want to eat things i would not usually think about or eat. Could I possibly be pregnate?

Julie_Yang
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM
About 1 week ago after my second miss period.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN