Sharing the news of your pregnancy can be a lot of fun!
Here are some ideas on HOW to let others know you're pregnant:
- Buy a special gift that gives it away like a toy or shirt that says, dad, grandma or grandpa on it
- If you have children already, have them wear an "I'm the big sister/brother' shirt
- Give them a pink and a blue balloon and let them guess
- Leave a baby name book or parenting magazines around the house
- Drop hints or leave clues like scattering baby related items around the house
No matter how you end up sharing the big announcment, try to be there so you can witness the surprised reactions ...and take some pictures, too!
For more ideas:
- Check out the many posts on announcing your pregnancy and how to talk to your parents.
- Start a post to share your story or to ask for advice.
- Visit the Group Homepage to see what Moms are talking about right now.
Please share ideas for sharing the big news in the replies below!