Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Please help my baby!! *UPDATE*

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM
  • 120 Replies
3 moms liked this

Please pray for my daughter shes three months and she had a temperature that was high and when i went to check on her she wasnt breathing! i called 911 and they took her and they took her to a room and are trying to revive her im alone in the waiting room and i cant stop crying im 16 and i dont have anyone here with me my mom doesnt talk to me and my boyfriend is on his way but its going to take at least 45 minutes im so scared please someone pray for her! please my baby cant die...please.

update:

My daughter is stable. she suffered a fever induced seizure and the lack of oxygen stopped her heart. they revived her a brought her back. The doctors are keeping her here for a while to make sure nothing changes and to make sure that she is completely rid of her fever, btw she had a ear infection and was on meds for that, that her DOCTOR prescribed and it was also for her fever, AND i gave her the right amount. Thank you very much. But they also dont know if she will suffer permanent braindamage from the lack of oxygen because she is to young but we will have to keep a close eye on her developement, she seems normal now and fine. she is my little fighter and unbelievably strong. thank you guys for all the support. you will never know how much it truely meant to me...my bf is the only person i have other then my daughter and since he wasnt there i was in desperate need of support and you guys gave it to me..if it wasnt for you guy idk what i would have done, you girls are truly the reason i stood sane and kept it together. Thank you so much :)

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karmajay
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM
everything will be fine. Stay calm. I said a prayer for you, truthfully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizsmami
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Quoting karmajay:

everything will be fine. Stay calm. I said a prayer for you, truthfully.

Thanks im just so scared and i just want to go in the room...

karmajay
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Its normal to be scared. But its also normal for babies to have temps. Do you have a thermometer at home? If not, ask the hospital for one so u can track her temps daily..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allebas
by Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I just said a prayer for you and your baby girl! Please keep us posted on how she's doing!! {{HUGS!!}}

lizsmami
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Quoting karmajay:

Its normal to be scared. But its also normal for babies to have temps. Do you have a thermometer at home? If not, ask the hospital for one so u can track her temps daily..

I took her temp and gave her the medicine for it like i was suppose but then her eyes started rolling to the back of her head and she turned purple and i freaked out...i just want to see her because in the ambulance her pulse dropped and she wouldnt start breathing again and they wont let me see her!

MOMMYTOCHUPS
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I am sending prayers for you and your little girl. Good luck. 

lizsmami
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Quoting Allebas:

I just said a prayer for you and your baby girl! Please keep us posted on how she's doing!! {{HUGS!!}}

Thank you..i appreciate it

lizsmami
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Quoting MOMMYTOCHUPS:

I am sending prayers for you and your little girl. Good luck. 

Thank you..

rissamom224
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:52 PM
You poor thing, ima say a pray right now omgosg im so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizsmami
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Quoting rissamom224:

You poor thing, ima say a pray right now omgosg im so sorry

Thank you i would appreciate it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN