Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

19yrs+5 month old=no friends

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:15 PM
  • 15 Replies
Hey, im 19 and I have a 5 month old daughter. it seems like after having my daughter, all of my friends dont want to be bother by me... Ive tried and see if the wanted to hangout but they say their busy or they dont answer their phone. ive been stuck in my house after having my daughter 5 months ago...:( I need some new friends that has kids and that understands what im going throught.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopeful_mommy_
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM

im 19, 20 in 4 days and my daughter is 2 months old in 6 days days and thats how i am but made friends with people that are in their 20s that hsve babies...where do you live?

RighteousLove
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM

not necessarily. you can still have friends. but yes motherhood can definitely tie you down. but how are they friends if they don't stick by your side no matter what? especially if it's to be a good mother to your children? that's just my opinion though.  

1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM

They aren't your friends if they stop talking to you so easily. :( Where are you from?

Mel0dy
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I'm 22 almost 23 and I'm in the same boat.

M_Williams
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:28 PM
I'm 19 with a 11 month old! nd once I had my boy my "friends" we're here for me a couple months now they're no where to be found! I feel your pain:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicolekcoy
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Im 21 and for the most part my sister is my only friend. I have a few other friends but I hardly see them. I understand how you feel tho. I'll be your friend granted we can't hang out but just havin someone to talk to can be nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmarie214
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:31 PM
It's hard to have friends that don't have kids once you do!! I'm sure it's especially hard since you are so young! Keep your head up and look for some moms groups!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimber1993
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:50 PM
I live in canton, Ga

Quoting hopeful_mommy_:

im 19, 20 in 4 days and my daughter is 2 months old in 6 days days and thats how i am but made friends with people that are in their 20s that hsve babies...where do you live?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopeful_mommy_
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM

well if you ever need a friend im her and kind of know what your going through just add me or pm me

sophiesister2
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:54 PM
See if there is a parenting group in your area! Call your hospital theyll give you info on how to join
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)