Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Am I wrong or right? edit***

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM
  • 16 Replies

Im 25 weeks pregnant and no longer with my sons father. I have been talking to a guy and he's sweet and caring, he knows I'm pregnant and hes okay with it he said just because I'm pregnant it doesn't take away from who I am. I might also add he has two young children of his own. Am I wrong for seeing him while pregnant? Yes or no and why or why not!

EDIT: In your oppinion is it wrong to sleep with another man while your pregnant if its not your babydaddy?? Again why or why not?

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lexx95
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
No Your Not Wrong And I Say That Because You Don't Have To Put Your Life On Hold Like Some Mothers Because Of Their Babydaddys.You Can Be Happy Too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg9209
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:54 PM
3 moms liked this
No you're not wrong but use this opportunity and use ur past experiences to realt make a GOOD mature decision.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I don't think you are wrong. He is cool with you being pregnant and has his own kids so he knows and can help.

Genevieve90
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Nope, I don't think there's anything wrong with dating while you're pregnant.
My only advice would be to just be careful with who you invite into your babies life. All you can do is go with your gut instinct and if you think he's a good guy then go for it!!  :o)

leelee72010
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:27 AM

not at all... you deserve to be happy!

marine_wife1981
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I don't think your wrong for dating him especially if he makes you feel good about yourself and the situation!!!!

I have a question!!!!!....I hope yu don't mind if I ask under your post:-)

Is it wrong to sleep with another man while your pregnant if its not your babydaddy????

Me, my big bro and a few of his friends had this convo I wanna what yall think as well!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:37 AM
I dated while i pregnant..a single dad too! It was a lot of fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM
You're not wrong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KLove_Mom
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Quoting mlg9209:

No you're not wrong but use this opportunity and use ur past experiences to realt make a GOOD mature decision.

Pay attention to this one... As you grow as a woman and as a mom, you have the opportunity to learn from mistakes, and mature with wisdom as you look at your own life. 
Dating in your status is probably fine, but really pay attention to the direction of your life at this point.

What do you want your baby's life to be like in 2 years? Wanting a relationship/husband/Daddy is a great goal, but you must also be practical and wise because now all of your decisions effect your new child for the rest of their life too.

Also, trust the people around you who truly love you. They do want what is best for you and can help you make wiser decisions during this ultra-homone-driven time.

I hope everything works out well for you.

alyssa.janaye
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Thank you everybody for your feed back it's made me a lot more comfortable with my choices
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)