Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

some advice?

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:00 AM
  • 9 Replies
i took a home pregnancy test n it came nack with a 2nd line not real bright but there n visible my period is only 3days late but i was really sick this past week n so i checked now i have a iud but i cant find it now could it be in there with the pregnancy or is it i just lost it without noticing n became pregnant n how do i tell the boyfriend ugh i feel ill right now this all alot to take in i dont have medical n just wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ber-Lynn
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:04 AM
See if there are free clinics around you. If the iud is in there and you are pregnant it can be dangerous so you need to go to the doctors as soon as possible.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Get checked out. Its possible the IUD fell out or just moved into the uterus. Any line counts so you're pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I agree get checked ASAP an IUD can b dangarous 4 U and the baby. I have the marina and the website for that IUD says that a preg with it still in the uterus can cause death in a very serious case. The sooner you go to the dr. the sooner they can remove it, if its in a good place to remove or still there at all. 

MamìMexicana

JCmoma08
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:08 PM
we have a free clinic but its not open on fridays i would have to wait until tuesday before i could be seen i have to miraina also is tuesday too long of a wait to be seen do i need to just go to the emergency room n deal with the bill as i can im a cna n i work weekend op could i hurt myself if im not seen by lifting on the job?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM

If you got a positive, you are pregnant. If you have the IUD, go to your dr ASAP. 

lydiangray
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM

If that's your only option on where to go before Tuesday, I would do that. Hopefully it's just gone, but better safe than sorry. :/  Maybe try testing again to see what the result is a second time? Good luck!!             

Quoting JCmoma08:

we have a free clinic but its not open on fridays i would have to wait until tuesday before i could be seen i have to miraina also is tuesday too long of a wait to be seen do i need to just go to the emergency room n deal with the bill as i can im a cna n i work weekend op could i hurt myself if im not seen by lifting on the job?

JCmoma08
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:44 AM
i did the clear blue two ways to test hpt plus sighn on one other is digital n says pregnant pretty sure im pregnant now me n the boyfriend has talked n im goin right after i get off work to be seen at the er

Quoting lydiangray:

If that's your only option on where to go before Tuesday, I would do that. Hopefully it's just gone, but better safe than sorry. :/  Maybe try testing again to see what the result is a second time? Good luck!!             

Quoting JCmoma08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lydiangray
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Congratulations!! Good luck at the ER, hope all goes well.

Quoting JCmoma08:

i did the clear blue two ways to test hpt plus sighn on one other is digital n says pregnant pretty sure im pregnant now me n the boyfriend has talked n im goin right after i get off work to be seen at the er

Quoting lydiangray:

Quoting JCmoma08:

1.hot.mama2005
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I agree.

Quoting Innocencedreams:

If you got a positive, you are pregnant. If you have the IUD, go to your dr ASAP. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN