Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else think there is a lack of boy clothing?

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM
  • 22 Replies
I have three boys. Ages 7, 5, and 10 months. I know I'm not the only mom that sees this. Most clothing stores have a lot more girl clothes. Don't even get me started on sale racks. Why is this? It makes me so frustrated, to walk into a store when the boys section is half the size of the girls. Where I live there are stores JUST for girls, but not even one for just boys. Am I crazy for thinking like this, or do other moms see it too?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArronEvanmomma
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
No I see it too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't even have a boy but I've noticed that too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fmama2
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:13 PM
It's so hard to find.ds clothes and he is 2.
I Think childrens place has a decent selection though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evansmommy0515
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:15 PM
I agree. I have a boy (5) and two girls (3&21 months). I hate shopping for my son because I can barely find anything cute or for a decent price. It's ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isell_avon
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

UHHH YES ! i hate that ! no one can make up some nice boys clothes it's all the same crap. I have 2 boys and no girls!

murk029
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM
I LOVE tcp. They do have a a lot to choose from, and have wonderful sales. I also love old navy, but again, their selections are limited. My oldest son is tall and slim. I'm having a hard time finding shirts that fit, but don't swallow him. It seems like the bigger you buy, the wider the shirts get. If that makes any sense. They don't really get much longer, just wider. This is where all of this frustration stems from.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtneyalexia
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
i have a son (4)months and i always see the same clothes just at diffrent stores i mean it like looking for a needle in a haystack when it comes to finding diffrent selections
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I have three boys, 10, 4 and 22 months, and I sort of agree with you. There do seem to be more girl clothes, but I think there are plenty of boy clothes as well. 

JCSmommy2
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:20 PM
I notice that too but for a boy my son has some adorable clothes. I get a lot from baby gap, kohls and also the children's place. Now and then babies r us has some cute stuff too
MamaPeanut
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM
It's true. :(

I find really cute stuff on Zulily.com, Old Navy, Gap, Crazy 8, and The Childrens Place
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)