Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Help

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM
  • 7 Replies

I really need to know if there is in housing that will let me stay there being 17 and fixing to have my baby because my feonce kicked me out..

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Innocencedreams
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Do you mean your fiance? I don't know. Check with your local health department/WIC office, or go to a shelter. 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Check with your county's social services department to see what is available to you.  Many landlords won't rent to someone under 21 without a co-signer.

MommyJill87
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM
This. There is a place here that takes in women and helps them get on their feet

Quoting amonkeymom:

Check with your county's social services department to see what is available to you.  Many landlords won't rent to someone under 21 without a co-signer.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Quoting amonkeymom:

AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Since you have access to a computer why don't you do a simple google search. One idea that I can think of is contacting your county welfare office and speaking to someone. A social worker would be able to help you out. In the meantime do you have any family or friends that can help you out?

unspecified42
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Fiance. Are your parents (or his) not an option?

MichelleO2
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:48 AM
Theres places that take in pregnant women and help them get on their feet... Where do you live?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN