Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Agh so pissed.

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  • 8 Replies
Of course in PMSing wicked bad right now. But df's 92 year old grandma drives me nuts in the summer. We live with her and we are buying a house in the fall.. Without the old psycho. I'm a working mother with a child with me 100% of the time. My life isn't exactly easy. She is home all day every day. She does 2 tiny loads of laundry each week that each contain 3 things in each one. She leaves it sitting for 2 days. I have 3 huge loads of laundry I still have to do. I go downstairs and ages like " I need the wash today and tomorrow" it's like okay we'll df needs a new bath towel for his shower TONIGHT and I actually keep up on laundry despite how busy I am. I won't say anything because I want to leave the house drama free but I'm so pissed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Treat it like a public laundry mat, take her clothes out and do yours when  your done just put it back. Or actually go to a public laundry mat. As people age we go back in time our minds start getting immature again, so be patient just a couple of months more.  

MamìMexicana

laurenb1
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm trying.. When I get home tonight im going to move her stuff around to do mine. I have no choice haha

Quoting mxcanapochamama:

Treat it like a public laundry mat, take her clothes out and do yours when  your done just put it back. Or actually go to a public laundry mat. As people age we go back in time our minds start getting immature again, so be patient just a couple of months more.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
siennasmamma
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I agree. Just take the clothes out and put them back in when you're done. I used to do that when I lived with my mom. She and my ss would always leave laundry sitting for days. I used to finish it for them, until I realized they came to expect it from me.

KaroGreenly
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Take your clothes to the laundry mat. Or, move her clothes to the dryer and then a basket. She is 92, I'm sure laundry is not exactly an easy task for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laurenb1
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Yes that is why I finish her laundry for her when these things happen. When we move out idk what will happen because nobody believes us that we take care of her a lot

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Take your clothes to the laundry mat. Or, move her clothes to the dryer and then a basket. She is 92, I'm sure laundry is not exactly an easy task for her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I would do what everyone else is doing. Or you could just stick her clothes in the dryer and fold them for her when she is done?

laurenb1
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Usually I dry them and put them on her ironing board for her. She likes doing stuff it keeps her busy

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

I would do what everyone else is doing. Or you could just stick her clothes in the dryer and fold them for her when she is done?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM

It sounds like it. But its got to be a major inconveniance.

Quoting laurenb1:

Usually I dry them and put them on her ironing board for her. She likes doing stuff it keeps her busy

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN