Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Cloth diapers piog

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM
  • 5 Replies
I am looking into cloth diapering for my 2 month old. The disposables are irritating her thighs and groin so bad! I have no idea where to start. She is 10lbs 8oz and 22.5in. Not very big. Im not sure what brand is good, what kind I need, how many, how many inserts, etc! Someone help please! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Vipergirl22
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I have no clue but here is a BUMP! You can see if you can find the group that deals with Cloth Diapers..don't remember the name of it.

Hanab818
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Its going to be a lot of info check out allaboutclothdiapers.com or blogspot.com.
Im a member of cloth diapering mamas on here and when i first tarted looking into it they were a ton of help. Also google videos of cloth diapers there is one video tjat is 7 parts that is fantastic. It show all the different kinds and what you need. Im mobile right now but ill see ifbi can find it for you later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Yes!

My personal fave brand is Bum Genius.

Quoting Hanab818:

Its going to be a lot of info check out allaboutclothdiapers.com or blogspot.com.

Im a member of cloth diapering mamas on here and when i first tarted looking into it they were a ton of help. Also google videos of cloth diapers there is one video tjat is 7 parts that is fantastic. It show all the different kinds and what you need. Im mobile right now but ill see ifbi can find it for you later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Check out the group cuties with cloth booties. They have a lot of gently used diapers for sale for a good price. I also use Flips covers with prefolds from cottonbabies.com. I have 4 covers and 24 prefilds and my son is also 2 months old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncohetero
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM
I'm considering them too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN