Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

SO Im paranoid

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have a fake fb to follow ex to make sure he doesnt try or say anything about my son....I know sounds stupid I  barely get on it but I had a hunch to get on it last night and he was saying that Happy birthday to my son Joey blah blah blah that he is getting so big and proud...........Makes me wonder how do you know he is doing so well when your not in his life unless your spying on him.......The reason Im paranoid is because he wasnt good to him when he was a baby and didnt care at all...Very unstable person I dont trust around my son....He lives in the same county and know telling how long or how many times he drove by the house to spy or what so ever ........................I know it sounds nuts but hell he fucked my son over has a baby Im just making sure it doesnt happen again.........Ive kept him away from my son 2 yrs so far I even dont do visitations but he also doesnt pay child support....which I could care less  for the money I just want him not to have any rights at all

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
1.hot.mama2005
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Are you sure that you don't have a friend or family member that is keeping him updated?

sxymomma20
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:14 AM

every friend i have hates him and he knows where i lives and he seen me at my work...........and even family hates him and I dont even have real family in the same state

Teenmommy1119
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Becareful what you tell your friends/family. People may not be who they say they are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxymomma20
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:29 AM

well im sure no one will tell him because they would rather kill him just on his actions of the past.... no one has away of talking to him and the only way he knows were i work is at mcds and everyone goes there but i hate that fact on that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN