Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I'm 18 and would like some friends :)

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey I'm Dorinda and I am 18. I just had my first daughter on the 11th of July and she is now a month and a couple of days. Since I had my daughter I feel like I have no friends. None of my friends wanna talk to me and I pretty much have none. 

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wannabemom92
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I will be your friend, add me on here.  :) 

Brittany Creger 20, Engaged and living every day to the fullest!

bbyblueAK
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I felt the same way when i had my oldest son. I still don't really have any friends. Congrats on your baby girl and maybe we could get to know each other

sadievarland9
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:08 PM
heyy i am 17 my son is 18 months an all my friends ditched me when i had him congrats on your baby girl add me if you want
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyesing
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Dorinda im 22 and i have an almost 8 month old and i understand that , maybe its a good thing you found out who is gonna be around and who is not now than later and all you need are mom friends A large amount of my friends have children so it was like once I found out about my lil one they gave advice and baby things and my single friends without children were very understanding when i stopped going out and stuff but alot of them did stop calling and coming by but it happens.. but Im a good friend no one should  not have friends

skyesing
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM

plus i know that feeling being a new Army Wife i had to leave my friends and moved from the east coast to the west

Wyattsmommy811
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Hey I know how you feel I have a little boy that just turned 2 last Sat and I just had a baby girl who will be 2 months old on the 28th of this month. I would love some friends to talk to.

afsfym00
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Hey :) I'm Liyah, I'm 19, I have 6 year old twins and I'm expecting, due March 30th. Feel free to add me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amarieant
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Add me(:

enemjmf
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:51 AM

add me wink

mommy10110
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Feel free to pm me anytime, im 20 with a 1 year old :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)