Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

i woke up to.........

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
  • 13 Replies
my son dumping his toy box on me lol what are some weird ways u have woken up lol????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyoftwins28
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I've woken up to one of my twins biting my toe haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I've been awakened by the tv on and no one else in the room (rolled over on the remote).

sadievarland9
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:15 PM
ha ha ha twins biting ur toes wow thats cute an that would freak me out til i realized i rolled on the remote
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squeakers2
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM
My DF's son was 2 when we got together and couldn't talk much. Instead of climbing in our bed to wake us up to fill up his cup (his bed was in DF's room), he launched it from about 5ft away, bouncing it off DF's face and hitting me in the back of the head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadievarland9
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM
wow lol what a brutal way to wake up lol i wouldve jumped awake lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
siennasmamma
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Actually, just the other day I woke up to my daughter crawling back and forth on the bed from me to my husband. Lol. I brought her in bed with us around 4am when she woke up (she's getting her 6th tooth, which makes her really irritable at night time). She had her daddy's phone in her hand, so I took it and put it away. Later in the day, we went to take a video of her and noticed there was a strange video on his phone. Come to find out she somehow recorded a video of my stomach, and all you hear is her laughing and whispering mama mama in between laughs. Then the last 3 seconds is her turning the phone toward herself, and all you see is a huge smile. LOL. Cutest thing ever!

sadievarland9
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:50 PM
wow that sounds so adorable lol hahahaha that wouldve made my day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:53 PM

lol

I have woken up MANY mornings to justin bieber in the radio! 

greenhazel96
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I have woken up to my husband talking in his sleep, it was so weird haha

dandeli0nwishes
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Vomit/pee/poo/breast milk leaks, head butts, "Mamamamamamama!!!!!!!!! DADa? Mama now!", fier alrm going off because roomate was atempting to cook, neighbors alarm clock going off for a freaking hour, neighbors house on "fier"(they left a kettle on the stove, but when everyone saw smoke billowing out the door all the people my roomate had befriended in the apartment complex wanted to come over to my house with their dogs) Person finding my car keys in the snow, cops running everyones Ids looking  for a mel gibson (swear to god).

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)