Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Have you ever...

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM
  • 36 Replies
Have you ever had sex while your kid(s) were in the same room?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
afsfym00
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:42 PM

No, that's just messed up no matter how old your child is.

JWow0528
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Absolutely not.

I respect my kids and that's something that could traumatize them by seeing mommy underneath a man whether it's daddy or not. They could misperceive the situation and think mommy is being hurt.

I'd rather not expose my kids to a situation where they could be mentally scarred (not scared, but scarred.) And if anybody with a bone to pick with you found out, depending on the child's age, and they called CPS, CPS could file "impairing the morals and values of a child" charges against you which would make you a sex offender.

Id rather wait than take chances on either of those situations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unspecified42
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

When he was a baby, yes. He was sleeping. 

LucyHarper
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:36 AM

No, ew. Even if they are babies and don't know whats going on, have some respect for them, I could never get turned on with my child laying a few feet away.

Mama_Gleich
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Never. Not even as a baby. There are appropriate times for everything, and that is not an appropriate time for making love...
enemjmf
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:14 AM

I lived with my inlaws and I stayed in one room with my husband and both my sons, we barely had any sexy time. so we would wait till the boys were sleeping (mind you there were in a sperate bed then mine) then we got our groove on. But when we heard them moving around or wake up we would stop and that was that.

xxshelbyxxx
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 8:20 AM
4 moms liked this
You guys are weirdos! Look it up on any baby site (legitimate ones) or ask your pedi! It's perfectly normal to do it while babies asleep in crib. He doesn't know nor can he see you, hear you or think its gross. If your baby sleeps in same room as you, how else are you ever supposed to?? Respect your baby? Sorry but how is that disrespectful?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myloves2
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Even when he was a baby I would have him in a different room in his play pin sleep of me and his dad were doing the do

Quoting afsfym00:

No.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:05 AM
No!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN