Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
Have you ever had sex while your kid(s) were in the same room?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 4:17 PM
When they were babies yes. They were asleep and if they woke up sexy fun time was over.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 4:19 PM

well since we live at my dads house and ds's cib is only in my bedroom yeah but we also only do it while he's asleep

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 4:46 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol. You need to look up the law. It mostly concerns children being sold or forced to touch another persons intimate parts.

Having sex isn't CPS worthy. SMH!

Quoting JWow0528:

Absolutely not.

I respect my kids and that's something that could traumatize them by seeing mommy underneath a man whether it's daddy or not. They could misperceive the situation and think mommy is being hurt.

I'd rather not expose my kids to a situation where they could be mentally scarred (not scared, but scarred.) And if anybody with a bone to pick with you found out, depending on the child's age, and they called CPS, CPS could file "impairing the morals and values of a child" charges against you which would make you a sex offender.

Id rather wait than take chances on either of those situations.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alex_Vicky_Bex
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 5:15 PM

NEVER!!! THAT"S DISCUSTING!!!

JWow0528
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM
In CT it is in fact something that has been done which is why one of my female neighbors is a registered sex offender.

You can shake your head all you want but people are ridiculous when they want to hurt somebody.

And how would it not impair a child if they saw sexual acts being performed @ a young age? There is a mom in CM whose son sexually assaulted another child because he was sexually assaulted himself and thought it was ok.

Kids think and perceive things differently than adults. If its okay for a parent to do it, why not them?

So before you continue on your high horse get your facts straight.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Lol. You need to look up the law. It mostly concerns children being sold or forced to touch another persons intimate parts.

Quoting JWow0528:

Absolutely not.

I respect my kids and that's something that could traumatize them by seeing mommy underneath a man whether it's daddy or not. They could misperceive the situation and think mommy is being hurt.

I'd rather not expose my kids to a situation where they could be mentally scarred (not scared, but scarred.) And if anybody with a bone to pick with you found out, depending on the child's age, and they called CPS, CPS could file "impairing the morals and values of a child" charges against you which would make you a sex offender.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JWow0528
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM
      Sec. 53-21. Injury or risk of injury to, or impairing morals of, children. Sale of children. (a) Any person who (1) wilfully or unlawfully causes or permits any child under the age of sixteen years to be placed in such a situation that the life or limb of such child is endangered, the health of such child is likely to be injured or the morals of such child are likely to be impaired, or does any act likely to impair the health or morals of any such child, or (2) has contact with the intimate parts, as defined in section 53a-65, of a child under the age of sixteen years or subjects a child under sixteen years of age to contact with the intimate parts of such person, in a sexual and indecent manner likely to impair the health or morals of such child, or (3) permanently transfers the legal or physical custody of a child under the age of sixteen years to another person for money or other valuable consideration or acquires or receives the legal or physical custody of a child under the age of sixteen years from another person upon payment of money or other valuable consideration to such other person or a third person, except in connection with an adoption proceeding that complies with the provisions of chapter 803, shall be guilty of a class C felony for a violation of subdivision (1) or (3) of this subsection and a class B felony for a violation of subdivision (2) of this subsection, except that, if the violation is of subdivision (2) of this subsection and the victim of the offense is under thirteen years of age, such person shall be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of which five years of the sentence imposed may not be suspended or reduced by the court.

Check out numbers one and two. Most states have the sale of children rolled into statutes like this, which is number 3 by the way, but because that's something that doesn't happen very often in the United States thankfully it's something that doesn't get used often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Its still ridiculous!

I don't think ANYONE is having sex to scar their children lol.

I've walked in on my mom, my sons have walked in on their dad and me having sex. Am I scarred? No! Are my children? No! They walked in and had no idea what was going on nor did they care. We simply sent them out and got ourselves decent then went and took care of what they needed.

I know the CM member you're talking about. Totally different situation. He was MOLESTED. He didn't walk in on his parents and decide he was going to molest another child.

Your logic is severely flawed.

Quoting JWow0528:

In CT it is in fact something that has been done which is why one of my female neighbors is a registered sex offender.

You can shake your head all you want but people are ridiculous when they want to hurt somebody.

And how would it not impair a child if they saw sexual acts being performed @ a young age? There is a mom in CM whose son sexually assaulted another child because he was sexually assaulted himself and thought it was ok.

Kids think and perceive things differently than adults. If its okay for a parent to do it, why not them?

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Quoting JWow0528:

Absolutely not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JWow0528
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM

How exactly is my logic flawed? I stated in my previous post that my FEMALE neighbor is on the sex offender list. This is for the rest of her LIFE because she had sex with her DD in the room when the child was 2 years old, and sleeping. One of her "friends" knew about this, and when said friend got mad at my neighbor, she called DCF (Department of Children & Families). She told them that my neighbor was having sex with her child in the room. Even though the child was NEVER once awake when this happened, DCF pressed criminal charges on my neighbor AND took her DD away from her for almost 2 years because of this. She admitted that she had sex with her DD in the room while her DD was sleeping when she was interviewed during the investigation. She didn't think anything was wrong with it because the child was not awake, and not in the bed with her when it was happening. 

Guess what charge was pressed upon her!! Go ahead, it's not rocket science...

IMPAIRING THE MORALS AND VALUES OF A MINOR!!!

And that is a Class A Felony due to the sexual nature of the charge.

So like I said, my neighbor has to be on the sex offender registry for the rest of her life, sending them verification of her residence so the state knows where she lives, every 3 months. If she moves in between verification letters, she has to notify the state and the town/city she moves in/to 7 days before she moves, as well as notify our town that she is moving.

WOW! My logic is SO severely screwed up right?

A child does NOT have to be molested to think it is okay to engage in sexual acts if they see them somehow. Children are curious creatures by nature. If they see something, they are likely to want to try it.

Edit: To add a sentence and format.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Its still ridiculous!

I've walked in on my mom, my sons have walked in on their dad and me having sex. Am I scarred? No! Are my children? No! They walked in and had no idea what was going on nor did they care. We simply sent them out and got ourselves decent then went and took care of what they needed.

I know the CM member you're talking about. Totally different situation. He was MOLESTED. He didn't walk in on his parents and decide he was going to molest another child.

Quoting JWow0528:

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Quoting JWow0528:

Absolutely not.

mydarlingsofia
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Our daughter is 7 months old and we have when she was asleep in the swing (which is in our room).. But only a few times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm talking about your theory that parental sex will lead your child to become a child molester.

You taking about the member who's son was molested then molested another child has NOTHING to do with his parents having sex.

MANY children walk in on their parents and have NO ill effects.

What happened to your neighbor is down right ludicrous. Its another shining example of how fucked up CPS is. There sex in movies and on TV but do children get removed from homes because of it? No.

I'd LOVE to see studies that prove its damaging in anyway for a SLEEPING infant or toddler to be in the room when their parents get busy. Good luck with that!

Quoting JWow0528:

How exactly is my logic flawed? I stated in my previous post that my FEMALE neighbor is on the sex offender list. This is for the rest of her LIFE because she had sex with her DD in the room when the child was 2 years old, and sleeping. One of her "friends" knew about this, and when said friend got mad at my neighbor, she called DCF (Department of Children & Families). She told them that my neighbor was having sex with her child in the room. Even though the child was NEVER once awake when this happened, DCF pressed criminal charges on my neighbor AND took her DD away from her for almost 2 years because of this. She admitted that she had sex with her DD in the room while her DD was sleeping when she was interviewed during the investigation. She didn't think anything was wrong with it because the child was not awake, and not in the bed with her when it was happening. 

Guess what charge was pressed upon her!! Go ahead, it's not rocket science...

IMPAIRING THE MORALS AND VALUES OF A MINOR!!!

And that is a Class A Felony due to the sexual nature of the charge.

So like I said, my neighbor has to be on the sex offender registry for the rest of her life, sending them verification of her residence so the state knows where she lives, every 3 months. If she moves in between verification letters, she has to notify the state and the town/city she moves in/to 7 days before she moves, as well as notify our town that she is moving.

WOW! My logic is SO severely screwed up right?

A child does NOT have to be molested to think it is okay to engage in sexual acts if they see them somehow. Children are curious creatures by nature. If they see something, they are likely to want to try it.

Edit: To add a sentence and format.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Its still ridiculous!

Quoting JWow0528:

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Quoting JWow0528:

Absolutely not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN