Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Potty Training (Help)

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

When did you guys potty train your kids at night? And how did you do it? Did you wait til they got it during the day before starting with the night? We are potty training dd and I was just wondering when the best time to start night time potty training would be.

by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Vipergirl22
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 9:28 PM

BUMP

calleigh0709
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM
After she understands the concept of potty training during the day then start with night time. Make sure she doesn't drink anything within a half hour or so before bed and she goes potty before you put her to bed. Get her in the routine of maybe waking up once in the middle of the night to go so that way she knows that if she has to go at she can get up and go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnneHicks
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM
bump

EmilyWilsonn
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I introduced the potty at 12 months, and she's 13 months now. We're not pushing it but she's making some progress. I agree with a pp don't start night training until she's staying dry during the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterfly1211
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM

my 4 year old will not wipe or even try to wipe when she goes #2.  if you bring up the idea of her doing it she starts crying and screaming.  is this normal?

heather4511
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 4:52 AM
Around two I think my dd was. At night I put regular underwear on her Nd she never had an accident. She was also obsessed with tic tacs Nd got one when she went potty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM
My kids were night trained before they were day trained. We started potty training when they started waking up dry.

Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)