Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I had no choice :/ (long)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM
  • 25 Replies
So this mondy I start school again , even though I was loking forward to it at the same time I wasn't. Im suppose to be a sophomore in COLLEGE, instead I'm starting the ninth grade all over again.

I know it sounds terrible, but I put that upon myself putting who is now my baby daddy before my education, going to his house instead of school and going out with friends.

But I'm trying to change it little by little the only way to go is forward. So anyway my daughter was a big motivation to my desicion and the same day I start school is the same day she turns five months!

Anyway the daycare still had her on the waiting list cause my information was incomplete, well I can't get a letter approved from my mom till later on this week. Tomorrow is Sunday so everything is pretty much closed.

So they also have a daycare in my school but they never told me if she was accepted or not, so when I go Monday I'll ask and see what they will say hopefully yes.

Well let me get to the point I'm leaving my daughter with her father, BUT we don't get along at all. I'm surprised he even said yes to taking her he always puts his friends before her, and on top of that he's taking me to court!!!

But I have no other choice everyone else is busy or is either off to college :/ the reason why I have a problem with this is, he never picks up when I call when I gave him the chance to take her, he always brings her back with poop all over her clothes, he lets anyone and everyone hold her without washing their hands (and this is when she was just a month old) then he feels as though everytime she's crying is cause she's hungry. WRONG the one time he bought her back to me her stomach looked like it was about to burst and she was constipated the whole night with gas cause he didn't burmp her.

It literally scares me to leave her with him he can't take care of her at all and pays more attention to his phone. School is 7 hours and trust and believe I'll be calling every hour.

I just hope that they will accept her in the daycare at my school, and just in case they do I will take all her info. Well I can only hope for the best I feel terrible but just hope it'll go well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama_Gleich
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:10 AM
2 moms liked this
First of all, good for you for going back to college! :)

Second of all, start taking pictures of her appearance before and after you drop her off.

Those could help you in court. :)

piwife
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Idk if I were me I would not leave my baby with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lynnster327
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Yea but it's like I have no other choice and it's not that he abuses her in any type of way but I got better chances leaving her with a chimpanzee. My daughters important, and so is school the only reason they gave me a chance was cause of her. I just wish I had a better alternative

Quoting piwife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizjones
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:07 AM
I'm not saying you shouldn't leave her with him, although I wouldn't, I understand you have no other alternative. However, you say " its not like he abuses her or anything", but hun he clearly neglects her and in my opinion that's just as bad.

Quoting Lynnster327:

Yea but it's like I have no other choice and it's not that he abuses her in any type of way but I got better chances leaving her with a chimpanzee. My daughters important, and so is school the only reason they gave me a chance was cause of her. I just wish I had a better alternative

Quoting piwife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lynnster327
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea it is I'm trying to find someone else that I can trust if not I'm gonna have to ask to be absent intill I can find a daycare for her

Quoting lizjones:

I'm not saying you shouldn't leave her with him, although I wouldn't, I understand you have no other alternative. However, you say " its not like he abuses her or anything", but hun he clearly neglects her and in my opinion that's just as bad.

Quoting Lynnster327:

Quoting piwife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhmomma
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Why don't you just get a GED instead of going back to 9th grade?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Can you postpone school till you can get baby into a daycare? Have you applied for daycare assistance

Quoting Lynnster327:

Quoting piwife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I agree you can get your GED online. Or go to school online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lynnster327
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Because its a school that'll help me graduate quicker so it's not like I'll be there for four years I just gotta do extra credit which I'm prepared for

Quoting bhmomma:

Why don't you just get a GED instead of going back to 9th grade?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaofemma
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM
How old are you op?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN