Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
Hi! So I'm 22 Sahm with four kids. 5, 3, 2 and 2 months. How about you?
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Replies (31-39):
hqualls18
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM
That's so neat. I would love to be a surrogate mother. How do you get into something like that and what do you have to do to get approved?

Quoting unspecified42:

I'm 27 and an RN in the ER. I have one son of my own, who is about to turn 8, and then three (and a half) surrogate kids. My oldest is almost 5, my only little girl would be 2, her little brother is 17 months, and I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my surrogate son/nephew currently!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aslynnrachael
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM

im a sahm with a 16 month old daughter and about to pop any day now with another little girl :) im 19

alanahsmommy01
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM

awesome. thanks for the advice :) 

unspecified42
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM

With my first two I went through an agency. First there's the application, which includes providing character references, getting a clearance letter from my OB, and getting all of your medical records from previous pregnancies. There's a psych eval, which included a two-day interview with a therapist and four personality tests. Once you are matched there is more testing with the reproductive endocronologist (usually they do something called an HSG, where they inject dye into your uterus and take lots of pictures, and then a mock cycle and transfer, plus lots of bloodwork and some monitoring ultrasounds).

Quoting hqualls18:

That's so neat. I would love to be a surrogate mother. How do you get into something like that and what do you have to do to get approved?

Quoting unspecified42:

I'm 27 and an RN in the ER. I have one son of my own, who is about to turn 8, and then three (and a half) surrogate kids. My oldest is almost 5, my only little girl would be 2, her little brother is 17 months, and I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my surrogate son/nephew currently!

luvmybug
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM

hello. i am a SAHM with one 8yr old dd, Addison Kristi

BoofersGurl17
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I am 23 and pregnant with my first child & my name is Brittany :)

mandybimama
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Im turning 20 in 4 days, my daughter will be 8 months in 5 days and I work full time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmy3girlies
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM
I'm 21 & a sahm&w w 3 girlies. 4 1/2, 3 & 5mnths! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
milmil06
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:58 AM
I'm 23 I have 2 boys 3.5 and 15 months and I'm a Sahm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN