Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I need some good mommy friends :)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:58 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hi my name is Sara and i am 19  i live in Ohio and I have a son named Josh who is 6 months old, and i am a stay at home mom. I really could use some mommy friends to talk to! I feel like i cant make any friends because i am really shy :( But i would really like to talk to someone who isnt 6 months old

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HopefulMimi
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Hi I'm your new friend-just joking. My name is Mimi, I'm 19, expecting and would love to have a friend to talk to as well, if u'll let me maybe we can find something in common apart from being young moms.

rnchelle93
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Hi, I'm Michelle. I'm also 19, and 4 weeks pregnant. I am a full time nursing student and have a part time job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandy18192
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Hi :) im Mandy Im 18 as well and my daugter is 4months old! Do you have Facebook? My e-mail is love156mandy@aol.com I'm Mandy Lynn and my profile pic is my baby girl:) I'm kinda shy too soo your not alone haha
lizjones
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Hey I'm liz, I live in Florida. I am 19, I will be 20 in January. I have a son who will be 14 months on September 1st. Nice to meet you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivyyAnn07
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:01 PM

hii im livvy im 18 and i just had a baby name Lacie Ann Marie 3 weeks ago and im not very shy but i cant really connect to people and i need some mommy friends :)

LivyyAnn07
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:01 PM

oh and i live in kentucky

betsy9023
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Hi im betsy and i have 3 kids. 2 girls and a boy. a 4yr, 2yr and a Im from New England

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN