Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

They are his kids..... Update to my other post..

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:25 AM
  • 2 Replies
Well great way to start our morning. The lab called this morning and confirmed that these 6 year old twin girls are in fact my bf/bd's kids. Its great. I am certainly happy about it, so is Anthony, and the girls.... But... I still feel... weary about this whole situation. These girls are really sweet and helpful, but idk.. it may sound selfish but I liked it just being me, and Anthony preparing for Nathan and Auroras 2nd birthday in 5 days. Alone. Just us. Now we have these 2 girls to worry about and care for... I guess I'm a horrible person to think these things but I'm only 17. He may be 22, but I am 17. Overwhelming enough with my own twins. Now we add in his too? Sigh... I am happy about it though. I really am..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:59 PM

That's crazy! So he must have gotten the mom pregnant when he was like 15 or 16? Well, let's hope this can be a blessing in disguise for all of you. In the future if you plan on having more kids...I'd bet anything you'd get twins.

AubreeG16
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Yeah, he did. That is why she never told him she said... And I sure hope I dont have another set of twins!

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

That's crazy! So he must have gotten the mom pregnant when he was like 15 or 16? Well, let's hope this can be a blessing in disguise for all of you. In the future if you plan on having more kids...I'd bet anything you'd get twins.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)