Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

My baby girl (pic)

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

I love her so much, shes getting big everytime I blink my eyes she's five months here !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheenabby09
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Aww so kute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lynnster327
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sheenabby09:

Aww so kute

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hollander
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Adorable!

alanahsmommy01
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Awwwwww! She is adorable! They do grow fast dont they? I feel like i was pregnant yesterday and now mine is standing next to me singing me her abc's :) (she will be 2 in october)

Lynnster327
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Awww oh my goodness see that's what I'm looking forward to but ppl tell me to be patient. And yea it feels like not to long ago she couldn't even hold her head up

Quoting alanahsmommy01:

Awwwwww! She is adorable! They do grow fast dont they? I feel like i was pregnant yesterday and now mine is standing next to me singing me her abc's :) (she will be 2 in october)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alanahsmommy01
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Its hard to be patient n wait for them to grow but once they do you will definitely miss the days when you could just hold and cuddle them all day long :) I know i do, but they are definitely more fun once they start walking and talking. Mine started walking at 9 months and was saying basic words like mama n baba at only 6months so i feel like i was kinda cheated out of her baby stage a lil bit. Cherish every day with her cuz you will blink your eyes twice and she will be grown :)

Lynnster327
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Lol yea she was definately growing fast speaking at six months that's amazing. But of course every moment is cherished now

Quoting alanahsmommy01:

Its hard to be patient n wait for them to grow but once they do you will definitely miss the days when you could just hold and cuddle them all day long :) I know i do, but they are definitely more fun once they start walking and talking. Mine started walking at 9 months and was saying basic words like mama n baba at only 6months so i feel like i was kinda cheated out of her baby stage a lil bit. Cherish every day with her cuz you will blink your eyes twice and she will be grown :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandy18192
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:39 PM
She is gorgeous!! :)
KaroGreenly
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Adorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
betsy9023
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Aw what a doll!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)