Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

New!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

My name is Courtney Massie and I just turned 20 years old on August 19th and currently 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I have been married for a lil over a year now but have been with my husband for 5 years. My husband's name is Eric Massie and he is 22 years old. We are currently in our 3rd pregnancy. Our last two ended in miscarriage in the 1st trimester. So I am a mommy to 2 angel babies as well. We go for our gender scan on september 6 and we are very excited to find out the gender of our baby. My husband has been great during my pregnancy and I thank god for blessing me with a wonderful husband. I hope everyone has a H&H 9 Months!

~Mommy2Be2013~

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JoaquinsMommie
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello My Name Is Quinna Im 17 Bout To 18 Nov 22; I Been With My Babies Father His Name Terrance And Hes In His 20's As Well We've Been Together  For 3 Years We Are Now Engaged We Plan To Get Married 2013 Real Soon Though,Our Son Name Is Joaquin And Hes 1 About To 2 Oct 17th

mandybimama
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome and congrats! Im Mandy, Im about to be 20 and Im mom to 1 baby girl and 4 angel babies (3 miscarriages one being with twins).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group and congrats ♥! Im Karen, 22, married 4yrs (been together 6yrs) and mommy to 2 girls and two angel babies (twin miscarriage) 

MamìMexicana

lmp09
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Welcome I am new in this group. I have been in the pregnancy group for quit sometime.

1.hot.mama2005
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Welcome to the group! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN